“Tasty food”
Review of Asia Alive

Asia Alive
Reserve a Table
Ranked #66 of 3,133 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Asia Alive, our South East Asian specialty restaurant offers glimpses of Malay, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Indian cuisines.
Reviewed June 9, 2019

This restaurant is associated with the Doubletree at Gurgaon. It serves very nice and tasty food covering a large number of cuisines. I particularly enjoyed the Indian food and especially the Bhindi Dopiaza - it was delicious.

Date of visit: June 2019
DeepeshS122, Front Office Manager at Asia Alive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on this forum. I am delighted that you felt well-taken care of by my team and that you found our food and Beverage to be excellent. We sure do look forward to your next return with us.

Warm regards,
Team Food & Beverage

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Visited Asia Alive today food was awesome specially the starters. Mutton quality needs improvement. Thanks to the personalised service of abhimanyu, Raj, Samir and last but not the least Kaushik Chef who made our dinner memorable.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience at the executive floor of double tree hilton Gurgaon... Vimal was so helpful and caring.. He looked after us after a long day of wedding shopping for my daughter... Thank you..

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

#Foodreviewbyshradha
#RampuriCuisine
#DoubleTreeByHilton

Before we talk about the overall experience of the Rampuri festival that we experienced a few days back, I would also like to talk about it's origin. Though most of us relate to Rampur with the famous Rampuri chaku, there is so much to know about it. Rampur was a small riyasat situated between Delhi and Lucknow Highway. It borrows it flavours and taste from Awadhi, afgani and Hyderabadi cuisine but also has a distinct taste of it's own. It has it's own chungezi masala that is a blend of about 21 spices and herbs. The chefs don't like to use powdered masalas and rather use khada masalas.Onion is one of the basic ingredients and is used in many forms such as paste, golden and brown. Not only this strong flavors and perfumes are also not used.

The moment we entered the room, which was specially reserved for us, rose sharbat was served which had just the perfect amount of sweetness and went well with the array of kababs we tasted. What I also loved was Begum Akhtar doing her magic with ghazals in the background. It took me back to my adolescent age when both me and my father used to listen to her ghazals every night.

There was a variety of kababs that were served including kele and kathal ka kabab but what made a mark for me was the kathal one. The garlic chilly chutney with which it was served made a perfect combination. The main course that included arbi ka salan , paneer and potato rasiledar were an absolute delight. The dry daal made it's special place for me . It was loaded with Desi ghee but one would certainly not like to miss it.

Desserts are an important part of the Rampuri cuisine. I had a bit of all three that were served but liked sevaiyan the most. And last but not the least the meetha pan in the end ensured that we could digest the food well as everyone of us were so loaded.

It was an honour to meet Chef Osama Jalali who is such a humble person. The ladies of the house took charge of everything and it clearly showed in the spread we had. An experience to remember!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Always serving quality and tasty food. Restaurent atmospere also very good. Excellent restaurent staffs

Date of visit: January 2019