Stellar Children's Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: The Stellar Children's Museum is an interactive, play-based museum, modelled after some of the best Children's Museums in the world. At the Stellar Children's Museum, we engage children and families in exciting experiences that instill an appreciation of our environment, develop foundational skills, and ignite the thirst for learning. The Museum is a welcoming, safe, imaginative, child-centered learning environment that supports diverse families in nurturing their children's creativity and curiosity. We believe in the intrinsic value of play and provide opportunities for experiential learning, and multisensory, object-based exploration. Through our educational play-based exhibits and programs, we focus on developing cognitive skills like Gross and Fine Motor skills, Sensory Awareness, Social & Emotional Learning, Problem Solving and Language & Literacy. Our educational focus is built on the theories about open-ended opportunities for play and its potential to support and enhance a child's ability to learn and solve problems. We believe that that children learn though active experiences and moments of shared discovery in their environment and that during play, children are able to think in more complex and abstract ways.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Excellent for kids from newborns to 16 years for age, healthy food for sale, safe toilets ,best is it educates kids by practical exposure in a pula way method, from geography to science, from art to puzzles they have it all

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
fennder137, Manager at Stellar Children's Museum, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Looking forward to see you again at the Museum.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My Background: I first took my 10 & 11 year old cousins to check out Stellar before I get my 40 students of Grade 3 (average 9 year olds). The age bar is supposed to be up till 9, but even the 12 year olds had fun. Basically, there is literally something for every kid aged 2 to 15 years. Case in point - Me and my friends, all 23 years old, had a great time escorting the kids. We were there for a good 3-4 hours.

6 parts of Stellar: Build it, Invent it, Live it, Splash it, Create it, Discover it.

Activities: All forms of ART (clay modeling, painting on a wall, working with shapes, understanding colour mixing), GEOGRAPHY (All the 7 continents & their distinct features are covered so beautifully & kinesthetically. It's definitely the BEST geography lesson a kid can ever get!), Markets (understanding the food chain), SCIENCE CONCEPTS (Gravity, Air pressure, Levers, Magnetism, Water Pressure - through the MOST fun activities ever!) and lastly CRITICAL THINKING (by life size building things).

Best parts: The kids and the adults had a ball in the "Pin Art" Wall, "Water Table", "Invent a Car" & race it!

Food: It has an in house cafe with good food for the tired out kids, which is relatively cheaper than outside.

Conclusion: Fantastic educational/fun trip for kids aged 2 to 15 years as well as for the accompanying adults.

Tip: Adults, let loose a little! You'll have a good time too then, I guarantee!

1  Thank sharonzac

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We visited the Museum thrice, once while accompanying my Son from a school trip, and twice with family. The museum provides an excellent environment to stimulate creativity via the art room, and simulate logic and mechanics via the water play, science and 'exploring world' areas. Since my son is 5 our exploration was more along the art room, the water play, daily life skill and 'explore it' galleries, all areas engaging a child completely. The staff that attends to children is helpful and approachable, making the time at the museum very special. Needless to mention exceptional care is taken to maintain impeccable hygiene. Its the kind of place one would like to visit often, please keep time at hand to experience the museum fully.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
fennder137, Manager at Stellar Children's Museum, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I enjoyed my visit here with my son. My only girlie ace would be the steep charges for adults to visit the place, although it's great for children. The cafeteria menu was limited, but it still had a few options to offer. Keep at least 2 hours with yourselves at hand when you bring your children here, as anything lesser won't make the visit worthwhile.

1  Thank Gaurav B
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I had accompanied my children on a Saturday. The place was overcrowded with school children with very limited supervision from either their school staff or staff of the museum. Exhibits were very cursory. Arrangements were ordinary perhaps reflective of the crowd of children. Owners should consider such package visits during weekdays so that general visitors who pay a steep entry fee, get to at least enjoy the ambience and teach respective children the value behind these experiments. Overall impression of the place is too much hype with very limited substance.