“A home away from home”

Mulberry Retreat - Sushant Lok II
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A home away from home”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Mulberry retreat is truly a home away from home. Functional and well equipped rooms, 100% power back-up, efficient and courteous staff and above all, a reasonable rate structure, make this a very good option for short and long duration stays. I have has a very comfortable and satisfyng stay at Mulberry retreat and would strongly recommend this tranquil haven.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Deepak-Shah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bagar, India
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Initially I thought it was a bit difficult to reach, but once you get there, it is not at all difficult esp. from IFFCO chowk. The rooms are really nice, big, and more importantly, really clean! The place is also very quiet and calm, so you get to relax quite well. However, there were a few things which made me unhappy. Considering the quality of the rooms and the price, the quality of the food was surprisingly nothing more than just average. I was really let down by the food and the service. On one occasion, the food which I got was completely different from what I ordered, and all the room boy kept saying is, "this is what I was told to bring" instead of cross-verifying and rectifying his mistake. Eventually I had to call the service desk and spend 10 minutes to correct the order. Having said that, the staff was really helpful and courteous. There was also a bit of disturbance in my room due to some maintenance work next door. Luckily it was only during the day and I wasn't much bothered by it as I was out most of the time during the day for my work. All in all, the hotel is good but I would suggest to not eat at the hotel. In fact, there is a shopping plaza nearby and there are many options to eat good food there.

Room Tip: In some of the rooms, noise from the neighboring rooms can be heard (although not that loud). Hence...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Mulberry R, Owner at Mulberry Retreat - Sushant Lok II, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback! We really appreciate it. We always love to hear from our customers about what are the things we are doing right and what we can improve upon. Taking your feedback into consideration, we have improved our in house dining options. We have made appropriate additions to our kitchen staff and expanded our in house menu to offer extensive Indian, Mughlai and Chinese options. We hope you will visit us again and enjoy our enhanced dining experience. We look forward to hosting you!
Jaipur, India
Reviewed June 10, 2013

A good place augurs well for a good trip. Mulberry truly deserves the credit for a memorable stay. Its a brand new property with quite an impressionable ambience. With its urbane and contemporary interiors, even the washroom is a high point. The best part though,is the peaceful and quiet surroundings(away from the urban noise and wilderness) with a nice locality and adjacent to a nearby shopping mall. The place is very safe to stay, have a courteous staff and mobility is not an issue. However it would be appreciable if they can hasten up their room service and improve their dining options. Moreover i can not be more thankful to them for upgrading me to a larger room. With my pan india travelling experience, i will certainly recommend this place to stay. i have stayed here twice and look forward to more such wonderful experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kochi, Kerala, India
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Found the best place for living I ever had in Delhi, Don't feel That we are in out of home, Soo Comfortable with Food & accomodation, very loveable with rooms , homely atmosphere, great foods, Good Customer Care & Hospitality, especially the management who takescare of the employees.Surprised me when Mr.Hareesh who was the director of the Group Personally met me and Enquiries about me and my wellbeing.Delighted when Mrs.Poonam who is the life partner of Mr.Hareesh enquired about my family and invited me & my family to this centre on my next visit to Delhi which I already planned.Thanks to all @ Mulbarry Retreat in Delhi .....,,,, Jiju Alex

Room Tip: Great Moments to all who don't miss this hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank JijuAlex
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed May 14, 2013

looking for a home away from home , mulberry is best option to choose for gurgaon and delhi visitors, staff is so friendly and so hospitable, even the cleanliness of the rooms and hotel premises is outstanding , u would love to spend time every corner of this hotel and hotel is so calm and peaceful, you would really feel so rejuvenate and full of positive energy. when i stayed for the first time i was astonished by the services of this hotel. i would give 10 out of 10. come n feel astonished yourself.. enjoy your stay..:)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Coming from Australia, my family and I have high standards and expectations.
We were very rushed with our booking but ended up staying at Mulberry Retreat.
We were glad to have made this choice becuase everything was fantastic.
The owners were very accomodating with our requests.
The hotel is modern, clean and the staff are very pleasant and polite.

Overall, my experience was fantastic and would like to thank amangerment for all their help.
Beautiful hotel and at good price and price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed at Mulberry Retreat in Gurgaon while attending a wedding in the family, and found that not only the staff, but the owners themselves went out of their way to ensure all the guests had a fabulous stay. Brand new rooms, spic n' span, staff is helpful and attentive, location is just behind a mall for any sorts of needs/ food etc. The beds are definitely one of the best I've slept in and I slept blissfully for the 4 nights I was there!!! All in all was a nice break within NCR!

Room Tip: I liked the big balcony in the rooms on the front!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family