“great value”

Mulberry Retreat - Sushant Lok II
Manchester, Vermont
“great value”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

During my trip to Delhi in Dec., I ended up staying there for couple of nights. The rooms are spacious, clean with great staff to help out. It's in a quite neighborhood, if that's what you are looking for.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed March 31, 2013

loved their experience from the moment I entered mulberry retreat. The rooms are super clean, peaceful. shopping complex is closeby too. Bedroom was my fav. Kudos to the staff. made sure my stay was great. And yea, not to forget, food :D I didnt eat outside in my brief stay here, always preferred food at this hotel. thumbs up if you are coming to stay in gurgaon!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Mulberry retreat is located at the prime place in NCR gurgaon and provides the best comforts at a very reasonable price. It is one of the well maintained neat and clean hotel and best suited to the professionals and corporate world for conferences and get togethers. Ihappened to be on a professional trip to judge all this.The rooms are comfortable.The service, the staff, the location is highly recomandable.In addition to that the pick and drop is icing on the cake.
Lalit Bhardwaj,
Advocate,
Supreme Court.. I

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lalit731
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Hi Everyone
Maybe a first of it's kind - a surprise review, before the stay! I haven't even stayed and pre booking experience in itself has been amazing! I surely will update this review post my stay but for my booking, I spoke with an extremely polite and nice lady (perhaps the owner) which instantly explained all the room categories with amenities in detail that I was sold the moment I hung up. And guess what? I got an instant discount as well of INR 200 - sweet :) Very well spoken and courteous. Going by the Trip Advisor room tips, I have booked a 'Studio' and hoping for a wonderful stay experience. Not to mention, when I appreciated the lady saying how nice she is to talk to, she affirmed that I'd appreciate the place even more! I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will update this review post my stay. So far, so good! Thanks!

Room Tip: I have booked a 'Studio' going by other's recommendation.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sukhamrit_Singh
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The newly constructed Mulberry Retreat is a comfortable corporate style hotel located in the center of Gurgaon offering wonderful services at very reasonable prices. Its well located closeby shopping centers and eating joints, at the same time is very peaceful and offers quiet relaxed environment. Its rooms with mini kitchen are really unique.
The management of the hotel is very good, accommodating and makes you feel at home.
Strongly recommend stay at the hotel and experience the warmth.

Narulas

Room Tip: Rooms in general are good, but those with mini kitchen are just wonderful. Not seen such an arrangem...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our organization is frequent user of services of the hotel. Ours is an NGO and we regularly conduct conferences, seminars and meetings. I happen to know about this hotel through internet. When I visited the hotel, it was speck-less clean.
We were organizing Board meeting, it was handled in a very professional manner with personal touch. Since then, we are regularly arranging our meetings there. The staff is very friendly and proactive in service. They were able to arrange the things at very short notice. They easily handle our meetings of 50 persons of 2-3 days. Mr Harish Sharma, Owner of the hotel is very soft-spoken and \always available during our meetings.
I would recommend to the businesses, if you have any conference or meeting place requirement, consider them. Excellent place to stay! Value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for their Studio Room... They are Superb!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CHESTERTON INDIANA U.S.A
Reviewed January 5, 2013

It was indeed a great pleasure staying at the Mulberry Retreat along with our group of sixteen during the marriage of my daughter which we organized in India.The stay was such a magnificant experience we would like to repeat it as and when we get the opportunity to Visit India again.Our American Guests were highly appreciative of the personal touch and interest with which the staff and even the owners interacted with the guests.
The food and service were of a very high standard .The cleanliness could match the best in this category any where in the world.
Our special thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Sharma who organized the roof top party of over 150 guests os immaculately.
I wish such facilities are available in more cities of India at such a good price.
The travel arrangements alongwith the honesty of the drivers is agiain appreciated and we all enjoyed the Visit to Agra.
On my return to America I have suggested this location to a large number of friends who frequently visit Gurgaon India on official as well as personal trips.
I wish all at Mulberry the best of everything in this running New Year 2013,
Ajay & Family

Room Tip: 2nd floor East facing double and any suit on 1st and 2nd floor
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family