“Service please”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #1,505 of 2,762 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Service please”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I decided to eat here one night whilst out near the mall. Not the typical place we would choose but somewhere nice and easy we thought.

I ordered a beer as soon as I got in and my wife had a look at the menu.

The beer did not come quickly, it did not come for some time. That seemed to be the norm for this place. We placed our menu's down when we were ready to order but they were taken from us but never asked for our order.

We decided after at least 15 minutes not to bother, other people around seemed to be having some difficulty and did not look all that happy either.

I asked for the bill for my beer and the waiter asked for our food order, I told him we would not be having food and he seemed to be in some shock. We told him our troubles and he apologised and could not seem to believe we didn't want to eat now.

Our bill came, we paid and left.

We wont be visiting here ever again due to poor and slow service, never even got to sampling the food. Such a shame.

• Visited December 2012

Chandigarh, India
“A couple beers and snacks”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We tried this place out this weekend.

Pros: Nice ambiance. Great music. Friendly staff.
Cons: They didn't have strong beer.

We ordered a veg platter and fish fingers. We relished the former however the latter was a little undercooked for Indian tongues.

Cost: INR 1,800 (incl taxes) - 2 Beers (1+1 Happy Hours), 1 Veg Platter and 1 Fish Fingers

• Visited December 2012