“The warmest welcome ever”

Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR
Ranked #5 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed June 6, 2014

From the Security staff to the Front Desk, Restaurant staff to Housekeeping every single member of the hotel team made me feel special. The people working in this hotel make it what it is and I felt really sad to say goodbye. Comfy beds, spotlessly clean room and a great gym.
Would highly recommend this new crown in the Taj jewels.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are much more fun as you can watch the world, including the street pigs and...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Totigirl
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We are delighted that the hotel, its architecture and the service standards were up to your expectations.

Your kind words of commendation have been shared with the Hotel team. This kind of positive feedback is very motivating for our team.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I had to select Taj for my business trip back India, as the we say name says it all. trust me i was amazed at the new property which has coke out with modern decor, super overwhelming staff- excellent service Not to forget my favourite was Ms Supria - Guest ReLtion Executive. She took care of my trip so well, planned my itnerty so tat i cud go for shopping, leisure around the capital nd places out of my busy Schedule They offered good variety and very delicious meals.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback for your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation & kind words for Supria Makin.

Your compliments have been shared with the team. Thank you for this encouragement. This sure would help them to strive for better.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 2, 2014

During a recent trip to North India, we stayed at this property for a day. Was very impressed with the service of a staff especially (Sahil) a new trainee in their team and Sahipada at the spa. The property is good and maintained well. The rooms are reasonably large . But the bathrooms are not unto the standards of Taj. The bathtub tap was leaking and so also the shower which would not shut off completely. The quality of toiletries was good and so also the quality of linen in the bed. Food was amazing, we had ordered room service for dinner and when the attendant sahil noticed that I was coughing due to high spice levels in a dish, he immediately arranged for some herbal drink to be served. Also they were kind enough to offer a complimentary dessert, which we refused. The sandwiches in the coffee shop are amazing. The spa is stunning and a visit there is recomended.

Room Tip: Take a room facing the road.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LataV

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your compliments have been shared with Sahil Gupta and Sandipa Das.

I have noted your feedback regarding ‘plumbing issue in your bathroom’. The issue highlighted by you has been taken up with the Maintenance department.

You have my personal commitment and assurance that you will have no further cause of any complaint. We are actively working on the same and your feedback has proved to be valuable.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I enjoyed my 5-night stay at the Taj. It's a new property with a modern decor. All the staff provided excellent service -- solicitous and helpful without being intrusive. A busy week so I took most of my breakfasts and dinners at the hotel restaurants (the Thai as well as the 24-hour restaurant/bar); they offered good variety and very delicious meals. The hotel is conveniently located near my company' offices and less than a 30-minute ride from the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank frequentflyer22153

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your comments have been shared with the Hotel team.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I had a opportunity to stay at taj vivanta gurgaon and was very pleasantly and efficiently checked in.i was given a suite which was very luxuriously done.
The highlight if my trip was the guest relation executive ms malvika dhatwalia, who was patient enough to show me around when I wanted to travel in a metro.
She spent almost 5 hours with me and was a picture perfect host. This is a great feature of taj gurgaon and I wish this service is offered by other taj hotels as well.
I recommend a stay here for any style of traveller.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank glabra
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your kind words of commendation have been shared with Malvika Dhatwalia from the Front Office department. This kind of positive feedback is very motivating for our team.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

The best thing about Vivanta Gurgaon is that it is a brand new property probably 2 yrs old. I have stayed twice here and the experience was soothing.
Rooms are excellent!
The staff at the front desk is well mannered and reflects the Taj hospitality. However, at times the check-in is a bit sluggish.
Breakfast spread is too good, and the team makes sure you really are full.
The 24 hrs restaurant downstairs serves good food with a well designed menu.
Tried the Thai restaurant, the ambience was too good.
Overall a very satisfied experience and would like to thank the team for such a memorable stay.
Highly Recommended !!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Praful P

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your compliments have been shared with the Hotel team.

I have noted your feedback regarding ‘check-in process’. The issue highlighted by you has been taken up with the Front Office department.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Apologies I should have written this review a few weeks back but was caught with some high priority work hence wasn't able to write it earlier...

But better late than never...

So here it is..

We visited Vivanta by Taj in April 2014. Had a great time. The hospitality is awesome. Special thanks to Ms supria . I will fondly remember the stay and will plan to come again soon.
God bless the entire staff for being so concerned and caring
Great ambience. Superb location and hospitality.... nice and fast services... Nice place to spend leisure time with loved ones.... food is also v good... beautiful interiors... one of the best hotels.

Would definitely recommend it to my friends and business partners for their next visit to India..

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank PUJA K
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for sparing time and posting your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

We greatly appreciate your comments and are delighted to know that you liked the hotel and services.

Your kind words of commendation have been shared with Supria Makin from the Front Office department. This kind of positive feedback is very motivating to our team. This sure would help them to strive for the better.