“One of the best hotels I ever have bin”

Taj City Centre Gurugram
Ranked #5 of 254 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed now the 4th time in this nice hotel after I have stayed before in several other 5 Stars Hotel in Delhi (and of course also in other countries). The service is absolutly perdect and after you returned the first time you do not have to waste any time for the check in as everything is prepared and you sign on your way to the room. The service is abolutly perfect and professional but not pushy. Very nice pool area - which I was unfortunately not able to use - as well as nice bar and restaurants. Rom is spacy with a very nice bath room and a good selection of TV-Channes as well as a good working WIFI - but not free of charge If it would not be so far from our Delhi office I would stay always there but so I will stay only if I have business with a certain consulatant who is located in Gargon. some goodies I received.

- During my first stay I arrived on my Birthday so the management of the hotel arrange a birthday cake within a short time

- During my last time up-grade to a suit

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor for your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your compliments have been shared with the Hotel team. Thank you for this encouragement. This sure would help them to strive for better.

With regard to your suggestion regarding ‘complimentary WiFi’, please note that we have the policy of charging WiFi across our hotels.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We visited their coffee shop Latitude. I liked the overall ambience especially the entrance to the coffee shop with water bodies on both the sides. I started with the minestroni soup ..which was good .. Wish they could add more vegetables to it.. Though my husband enjoyed his chicken caesar salad. The staff was very hospitable and helped us enjoy our food by keeping our three year old involved with toys and chocolates. Loved the main course.. I would have rated the entire experience as flawless if they could have cut down the time of service.. Would surely try their Thai restaurant next time.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback for your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I have noted your feedback regarding ‘timeliness of service’. Issue highlighted by you have been taken up with Food & Beverage department.

You have my personal commitment and assurance that you will have no further cause for any complaint. We are actively working upon the same and your feedback has proved to be valuable.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Overall an Excellent Stay at the Taj Vivanta. My colleague from Malaysia and me truly enjoyed our stay at the Taj. The staff we met were all extremely courteous and always willing to help and offer suggestions. The staff at the reception area, restaurants, concierge deserve our Kudos for all the personalized attention we got over our 2 day stay.

I would like to mention Ms Malvika for all her suggestions and to Mr Mohit for getting my billing sorted out in quick time !!

Looking forward to my next trip to Delhi and my stay at the Taj !!!

Room Tip: Pool Facing
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation & kind words for Malvika Dhatwalia and Mohit Kandpal.

Your compliments have been shared with the team. Thank you for this encouragement. This sure would help them to strive for better.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

never been to such a ultra modern hotel in india with the facilities comparable to any western hotel . extraoridinary business friendly staff. special appreciation for ms. supria makin and mr. sirjit..

24 hour taxi service & complementary wifi will be a added feature.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation & kind words for Supria & Simrit.

I have made a note of your suggestion regarding ‘complementary taxi service’. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

With regards to ‘complimentary WiFi’, please note that we have the policy of charging WiFi across our hotels.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been to this hotel multiple times and the experience every time has been excellent. The hotel staff whether at the reception or at the in room dining or other parts of the hotel is extremelly helping and receptive. I would like to especially mention two staff members at the reception, Mr. Rahul and Ms. Supriya who were extemely courteous and helpful in extending any kind of help and service required at the hotel and making the stay everytime very plasant. They always remember you everytime you visit the hotel and other choices and preferences like room, food etc. Overall, its a place really worth staying and experiencing its positives.
I took time and wrote the review not just for the overall experience at the hotel but mainly also because of the extremely courteous and pleasant way in which the staff members, Rahul and Supriya catered to me.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation & kind words for Supria Makin and Rahul Mahajan from the Front Office department.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times, and the consistency of the experience is fantastic. The staff are really the factor that makes all the difference at the hotel. They always remember their guests and remember their personal preferences on room choice, food preferences and general other things. They personalize and customize the experience to each guest. The hotel has often comped small things, like desert after dinner, or a fruit platter in the afternoon, which make the experience more fun.

I am writing this review because of the excellent service I have been given by Rahul from front desk. On each stay he has personally made sure I have been comfortable and many times without me even asking! He makes my stay at the hotel much more relaxed and comfortable. I highly recommend the hotel to any business travelers going to Gurgaon.

• Stayed: February 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your note of appreciation & kind words for Rahul Mahajan from the Front Office department.

Your compliments have been shared with the team. Thank you for this encouragement this sure would help the team to strive for better.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

The hotel it self was outstanding and the staff was unbelievable, very kind and helpfull

Certainly I will be choosing this hotel for my next stay

Only one small comment, the Internet should be FREE...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014