“Awesome rooms and staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR

Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR
Ranked #8 of 227 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Awesome rooms and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Hi. I was staying in Taj Vivanta Gurgaon for the weekend. The rooms are very clean, well maintained, staff is very polite, and the management is very well organized.
The breakfast served was elaborate and made it absolutely worth paying for.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, March 14, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback for your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your compliments have been shared with team. Thank you for this encouragement. This sure would help them to strive for better.

Sumeet Taneja

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 12 nights on the 8th floor facing the main road.
Pros:
- staffs are very friendly and courteous, when we alight from our car, they'll always help us with our bags
- hotel is new, modern and clean
- room is spacious and gym is well maintained
- 2 restaurants in hotel (western & Thai) provides a variety of food. Room service is prompt.
Cons:
- was trying to get a tour for Taj Mahal but the hotel does not provide such service. This is something that the hotel can work on to better serve the needs of tourists.
- housekeeping is not very well trained, I'm always short of shower gel/shampoo/lotion/soap/bottled water as they keep missing to replenish completely
- restaurant staffs not very attentive. I asked for the wine menu 3 times before I got it.
- hotel is located close to nowhere (no malls/attractions/shops/restaurants around)

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jun_Alicia
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, March 10, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I have noted your feedback regarding ‘associate anticipating and meeting your personal preferences and training of the employees’. I apologise for the annoyance that this may have caused to you. Issues highlighted by you have been taken up sternly with the concerned departments. Trust these lone incidents in no way would dilute your association with the Taj.

You have my personal commitment and assurance that you will have no further cause for any complaint.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

visited Vivanta in month of feb ,,, love to sty here whenever I would come to delhi .. The best part is the ambiance , and esp the staff dats really made me turn my head n appreciate there friendly behaviour and easy approach. In one word.. Lovely stay just like home , Got complete satisfaction as customer.. Good thai food , cleanliness, and staff around. I liked it a lot.. Thanks to everyone in the hotel.
Special thanks to supria who was kind enuf to guide me for my shopping part and
Rahul for his services.!!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, March 9, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation & kind words for Supria Makin and Rahul Mahajan from the Front Office department.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed in this hotel in Jan 2014. The hotel is superb with excellent services. The food here is very good specially the Thai restaurant- 'Thai Pavilion'. The rooms are clean and spacious. Also, the hotel staff is very warm and welcoming with a brilliant sense of hospitality. Overall the stay was great and refreshing.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, March 7, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your detailed note of appreciation & kind words for the Food Production department and Housekeeping department.

Your compliments have been shared with the team. Thank you for this encouragement this sure would help them to strive for better.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed in this hotel early Feb 2014 and had the most relaxing time there. I stayed there for 5 days and would definitely come back to stay with them again. The Spa was really good and relaxing and it was what I had needed to melt my stress away. the whole idea of this trip was to rest and relax and to enjoy what services the hotel had to provide. The breakfast buffet was really good and so was the in room dining. The rooms were clean. The check in and check out process was very quick and people handling this was efficient and knew what they were doing. The décor was excellent.

Room Tip: I am sure all rooms are good but I usually request for rooms away from the elevator for obvious reas...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Riya A
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, February 26, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your detailed note of appreciation & kind words for the Jiva Spa department, Food Production department, Food & Beverage department, Housekeeping department and Front Office department.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Well, if you are a Indian staying out of your country all your life ... and these little trips to your home country is all you have to experience your own culture ... so you would really like to turn your each day into a experience .. so i stayed in this hotel during my January trip to the capital ( which is supposedly a business hotel for my leisure trip ) well having heard and experienced a lot of Goff up with other Indian hotels on earlier trips we were not expecting much ... But the staff at the lobby certainly turned it around the service and the genuine warm smiles on their faces would make my mornings and the manger at the desk made sure i traveled rite with all the practical trips .. The coffee shop guys were also helpful... over all the experience was overwhelming for me cause i felt so close to my country with all the warmness of these people around i really felt at Being Home .... :)))
Service and Front desk people are certainly a USP of this hotel !!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, February 25, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your detailed note of appreciation & kind words for the Front Office department and Food & Beverage department.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We visited Vivanta by Taj in jan 2014.We were in Gurgaon for a wedding and dropped by for lunch.I was accompanied by my husband and my 2 year old son.
We were welcomed by the Guest Relation Executive Supria .She came across as a very warm n genuine person. My Son got along with her like anything. She made him really very comfortable.

The thai food here is awesome. We loved it so much that we came back to have dinner again. My son was so fond of Supria that he came back just to meet her.

Hope you guys recruit some more child friendly executives like Supria ;so that the parents feel like coming back again n again.

Next time when we visit India again... would love to come to Gurgaon n visit Vivanta again..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your detailed note of appreciation & kind words for Supria Makin from the Front Office department.

Your compliment has been shared with her. Thank you for this encouragement this sure would help her to strive for better.