“Good experience .... good food .... good staff”

Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central
Ranked #51 of 241 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed here during July 2013 ...

it was only one night stay as I was on business trip.

Fabulous room(spick and span) , good food and internal ambiance is pleasing . Staff are very polite and professional. Buffet breakfast was also great, , very good spread. The service was excellent.

It was surprise package that wireless internet access was added to my package as complimentary....

It was the first time I had stayed and I can't think of a single negative to say.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent ....
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank saso1310
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciate your gesture of taking out time to respond in Trip Advisor. It is really heartening to read that you liked our services and food. I have passed on the message from your end to my team members and they were delighted to know. They have appreciated your kind words and even more motivated to serve our guests better than before.

Looking forward to see you soon. Stay fit and best wishes from us.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stay in this hotet last week .Fabulous room(spick and span) , good food and internal ambience is pleasing . Staff are very polite and professional. Buffet breakfast was also great, , very good spread. The service was excellent and I enjoyed the stay of 2 days here.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and have passed on your message to my team members. They were simply ecstatic after hearing such words of gesture.

We appreciate it and will be remembered.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I facilitated a training program for an important Indian Scientific Instrument company at the Citrus Hotel in Gurgaon, New Delhi. It was the first time I had stayed and worked at this hotel. My client also had all its participants stay there too for the first time. My experience was very positive. From the driver who met me at the airport, the serving staff in the Bistro, the hotel's banquet leader and staff, to the reception staff. All were very attentive, courteous and competent. Nothing was too much trouble. My guest room was comfortable, spacious and very clean. The training facility was excellent - spacious with all equipment and amenities provided. We enjoyed a team dinner on the Hotel's roof top bar and dining facility. Great food in a pleasant setting. The Citrus hotel was only 25 minutes from New Delhi airport. So for me, having travelled for 15 hours from Melbourne, Australia, it was pleasing not to have a long drive confront me when I arrived in New Delhi. I'd happily go back to this hotel and I recommended the same to my Indian client.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such appreciative words. We are extremely delighted that you liked our services and food and we were able to meet your expectations if not exceeded. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were very ecstatic.

Thank you so much and looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stay here during a business trip for a week. The location is great . I can't think of a single negative to say. Breakfast is lovely , nice room & comfortable bed . Housekeeping service was excellent, very well behaved staff always ready to help you with all your queries. I would recommend staying here if you want a comfortable stay

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your appreciative feedback. I have conveyed your feedback with the concerned departmental heads.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

You guys just exceeded our expectations. Be it the stay or the breakfast or the overall service, it was just superb.

I was on a business trip but will definitely come with my family. 3 cheers

Prasanna

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Prasanna1979,

Thank you so much for brighten our day and we are delighted to know that we have been able to meet your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were looking for a place to celebrate my daughter's birthday - and Citrus has a lovely outdoor garden, which is enclosed with hedges, making it safe place for children to play. We met Harpal and his team, several times, and discussed our requirements. While the hotel is nice and comfortable, I wasn't sure about the food. After a lot of reassurance from Mr. Harpal, I put my faith in, and did they do a good job! The children had a fantastic time, the mom's were comfortable, as the chai was super!, and the food also was excellent. We ended the get together with no hassle billing, so it was smooth all the way. And the entire staff is very courteous and friendly. So folks at Citrus - Keep it going guys!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sakshi_Bansal

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to host your daughter's birthday party and we are delighted to know that you liked our food and service. I have conveyed your kind words to Harpal and his team and it is really nice to know that the kids loved the place and so the moms.

We strive to achieve for the best and encouraging words like these given by you only motivates us to deliver even better. I am sure with your support and word of mouth going forward we will be able to exceed your expectations again.

Thank you so much and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

A wonderful experience as always.
I have had the pleasure of having experienced the hospitality at Citrus Hotels, Pune earlier, and the came to Citrus - Gurgaon, with the same delightful memories and expectations.
And Yes, Citrus does live up to its name, with the right mix of flavours.
Comfortable Rooms and Ambience.
Helpful and warm welcome by all the staff, and also the Managers.
Swimming Pool alongside the Rooftop Restaurant - a perfect combination to end the day.
Decent Breakfast Menu, and a nice and fluffy Omelet prepared to perfection, just as I had ordered it.
A very comfortable and Delightful experience for both Business and Executive Travellers.
Definitely Must Stay place.
Shantanu Gore.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank goreshan
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Mr Gore,

Thank you so much for your appreciation towards our associates, food and ambience. We will certainly do our best to live up to your expectations as always.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.