“Dissappointing!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #59 of 2,891 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Went there with friends to sample "Mexican" food! The cuisine is a misnomer since the famed Mexican Chili was nowhere to be seen! We finally made do with veggie burgers and steak which was ordered as medium rare but was cooked rare! The mashed potatoes were a hash! It is ridiculously expensive and charges around 400 bucks for a burger when you can have a much better serving in a Mc'Donalds! The service was average! Don't mistake the Indian consumer to not know about mexican cuisine! We will never visit again!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Being a veggie, I ordered a Veg Cheese Quesedilla. The quesedilla was excellent, but the rice (plain yellow rice...no special taste/flavor) and mexican beans along with it was average. But the ambience and service perked up the whole experience.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Food experience was terrible. We ordered a mini bites medium rare it came over done. To top it up the supervisor offered no apology and simply said they don't do medium rare orders when my waiter clarified with me on how I would like my beef cooked. Very strange I would think considering I always order that dish every time I come there and the waiter always asks me how I would like my beef cooked.
If anyone wants RUDE UNAPOLOGETIC staff to wait at them I would suggest chilis GURGAON !!!! I'm appalled worst way to spend the first day of the new year ! Ruined my experience and left me with a bad taste.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

In India typically you will find all food chains trying to cater to the Indian taste by making a 'khichri' of flavors. Chili's has maintained the TexMex authenticity....very good experience. Value for money and very good food. Their mini tenderloin burgers are good first time try. I enjoyed the few times I went there - good ambience, large portions and enough choices.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Chilli's is quite competent at what it does - TexMex. The Vasant Kunj Chilli's seems to be more vibrant [always full], the one in Gurgaon seems deserted in comparison. Buffalo wings are good but I prefer a stronger flavored blue cheese dip. Love their Salmon grilled on a cedar plank. I avoid the prawns as they appear to be frozen and taste rubbery.
But the biggest let down is their beverages. Not sure about the quantity of alcohol in their drinks which all taste extra sweet and syrupy with no hint of alcohol.