Trident, Gurgaon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hotel Smart Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Treebo Zion Residency(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Falcon Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Room Service
OYO 6969 Royal Crown(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Hotel 1589 Manor(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Restaurant
1,250 results
All reviewswater featuressaffron restaurantan oasiswater bodiesbeautiful hotelpool viewbusiness tripnew delhiclose to the airportexcellent servicedelhi airportbusiness districtambience mallindian foodhotel staffcilantrogym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We happened to be here for the New Years eve Night with another friend. The food was good , though it was repeated again for lunch, atleast some of the dishes. The eve party was good but not very efficiently managed. The waiters had no idea about the cocktails to be served.
The rooms were very spacious and well appointed. The room service was good , housekeeping was average, cause when you ask for a toothbrush in the morning , there shouldn't be a frown on the face of the person serving you.
The reception staff was very courteous and nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to share your feedback through TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you liked the food and reception staff at Trident Gurgaon.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on your experience during the New Year party. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I also acknowledge your feedback on the housekeeping service that disappointed you. Please accept my apologies for the same.
We have briefed the concerned team members to ensure that such an instance does not recur.

May I also request you to write to me directly on nitesh.gandhi@tridenthotels.com when you visit us the next time, as I would be most pleased to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

Please do not let your recent experience mar your impression about our hotel. I would request you to treat this experience in isolation and as non-representative of Trident experience. Please grant us another opportunity to give you a pleasant and memorable experience.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and also assists us in striving for higher levels of service excellence.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Gurgaon.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I don't do this normally but I feel moved to congratulate the Trident, Gurgaon for another wonderful four-night stay. You will find a 2013 review from me and my feelings haven't really changed - the service, the food, the rooms, the architecture but most importantly the feel of the place, just make you feel good. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in many!

Next door is the Oberoi, which is a very grand place indeed. Wonderful rooms, luxurious shops, excellent service and more. Amazingly, when I checked in at the Trident, I was offered a free upgrade to a magnificent room at the Oberoi. But there is something about the feel, the scale and the ambience of the Trident that made me want to stay. And I'm glad I did.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time once again to share your wonderful feedback about your recent visit this year to Trident, Gurgaon.

I am glad to note that the service, the food, the rooms, the architecture and the feel of the place were to your immense liking.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you had a wonderful time with us and that you highly recommend all guests to try our hotel for stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back ‘Home’ on your next trip to the city.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

From the grand entrance, incredibly welcoming staff, the stunning, modern feel, cleanliness and beautiful pool - we simply cannot fault our stay here save the length of time ... one night simply was not enough. (Sadly cannot rate breakfast as this was a last minute stop prior to early flight ...)

Would we stay here again, surprised you ask, without a doubt!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to receive your review on Tripadvisor.

Trident Gurgaon offers relaxing ambience coupled with world-class amenities and bespoke services that make every guest’s visit a delightful one such as yours. The team is ecstatic to receive your appreciation.

We are pleased to know that the main entrance, cleanliness, reflection pools and especially the staff exceeded your expectations and that you had an unforgettable experience.

We thank you once again for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Gurgaon for a longer period.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stayed at the Trident many times and have always been overwhelmed by the beauty of the property and the kindness of the staff. This trip was no exception. Multiple restaurants (all great), spa, workout facilities and pool all top notch. If you are looking for a change of pace it is connected to the modern Oberoi. Another excellent selection of restaurants and facilities (plus fine shopping).

Would not imagine staying anywhere else in the Gurgaon/Delhi area.

Note: the pool view rooms are worth the upgrade. Waking up to that view is amazing.

• Stayed: July 2013
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments posted on Trip advisor.

It indeed is a pleasure to note that you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is hence preferred by most travellers.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had eaten in this hotel many times but never stayed there. This was my last night in India after 3 years living in Delhi. We checked in early (no problem), were upgraded (excellent) and shown to our room. Unfortunately the room we were given had not been made up from the night before. The girl who had shown us to the room was horrified but in two minutes we had another room which was made up and was very nice. The hotel is great, nice rooms, excellent facilities and great staff. Give it a go. You won't regret it even though it is Gurgaon and not Delhi.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our hotel was at par with your expectation in terms of rooms, facilities and service. Our endeavour will always be to exceed our guests’ expectations, which we will continue to do.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the two minutes delay.