“Leaving India”
Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 254 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Worn out after delayed flight from Nepal and failure to be picked up at airport (nothing to do with hotel) we stepped into this oasis of calm and peace and felt gently cared for.
The hotel and grounds are beautiful, full congrats to architect and designer. I could have just stood and watched the infinity pool for ages.
The staff were unobtrusive but courteous and always helpful. We just had breakfast but my gradually increasing boredom with buffet food on holiday was overturned by the delicious, varied and beautifully presented food.
I want to come back and will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Delhi. A great way to finish our holiday.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such motivating comments on Trip Advisor.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

Your feedback on reflection pools, hotel grounds, food at the breakfast buffet and unobtrusive staff has been shared with the team.

We hope that you will travel to Gurgaon and make Trident, Gurgaon your preferred destination again.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

Nitesh Gandhi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Amazing place and would have stayed an extra night if we could. The staff was very accommodating with a midnight checkout (for a 3:00 AM flight) which felt like a second night. The dining experience was excellent; the ambiance was superb; the staff was accommodating, professional, and even helped position ourselves for the best pictures of the grounds. The room was adequate, housekeeping was thorough, and the sheer beauty of the grounds was mind boggling!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard R
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our hotel was at par with your expectation in terms of service, room, ambiance, atmosphere, beauty and food. Our endeavour will always be to exceed our guests’ expectations, which we will continue to do.

I have also noted your positive feedback about our team for their professionalism and the same has been shared with the them. Your feedback is a tremendous source of inspiration to them.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Gurgaon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Location is not fantastic, the nearest shops are a very scary 10 minute walk away through "normal" Delhi traffic. It is definitely a business hotel. The entrance is stunning and reception are very efficient.
Rooms are spacious and well equipped, probably the best shower we had during our 24 day (14 hotel) stay in India.
Breakfast was very good, the best pastries of the trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and that our facilities like the guest rooms and bathrooms, the reception team and other services were on par with your expectations.

I shall definitely share your feedback on ‘breakfast buffet and the pastries' to the kitchen team for whom it will be a great motivation to delight other guests as well.

We really appreciate you for taking your valuable time to share your experience on this social platform. Feedback from patrons like you is very important to us.

I am looking forward to the pleasure of meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was a great stay, lovely swimming pool, great service and nice rooms. Rooms I found were a little small and combo shower bath was a little disappointing but food was amazing and service excellent. Bar bill was almost the same price as the rooms but they do make great cocktails. Its a must stay if you're in the area on business or need to catch a plane.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at Trident Gurgaon.

I am glad you left with a positive impression of our hotel swimming pool, rooms, food and service.

We have also made a note of your appreciation for the hotel proximity to the airport and would like to thank you for the same.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on your room. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

May I request you to please write to me directly at nitesh.gandhi@tridenthotels.com and I will be happy to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

Please do not let your recent experience mar your impression about our hotel. I would request you to treat this experience in isolation and as non-representative of Trident experience. Please grant us another opportunity to give you a pleasant and memorable experience.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and also assists us in striving for higher levels of service excellence.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I spent a week here recently while travelling on business. Accommodation is of an extremely high standard and service from all of the staff is exceptional; I have rarely come across someone so happy and pleasant who's job is to open a door out of the building on the way to the bedrooms! The food and service in both restaurants was fantastic; bar service was great too but they need to work on their mojitos!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that the accommodation, food and service at the restaurants and the bar were to your immense liking. The hotel is spread over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pools, well - maintained lawns, domes and arches.

Your special mention for the service by our doorman, Deepak, encourages him to put his best every moment.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Trident Group is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit.

I have also made a note of your feedback on mojitos at the bar. Please accept my sincere apologies for all the trouble caused to you.

The Trident team looks forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

had dinner at trident restaurant choosing the buffet. varied dishes however poorly replenished. pasta bar and pizza a la minute. surprised that pizza actually extra to buffet, strange when in full view. opted for classic spaghetti aglio e olio instead. taste fine but seriously swimming in oil. mentioned to waiter. within 5 minutes the head chef was apologizing and offering to redo a portion. declined as needed to leave but she was also interested in hearing all our feedback. very refreshing. surprising as most hospitality sectors in the province always believe being right and the customers wrong. correction made to bill too. when I ever return to Gurgaon I know where I will stay and visit

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you dine at our all day dining restaurant, Cilantro and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that our service was to your immense liking.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Trident Group is renowned for.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on the spaghetti which did not meet your expectations and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

The Trident team looks forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Trident is best hotel I have ever seen so far, It gives a feeling of as if you r staying in a palace. Beautiful rooms with pool view, nice, quiet, amazing interiors and domes its mesmerising. Special thanks to those who work der, they made this very special with their exceptional service.... Also, fr us it was business trip wer India had to host the event and most of them had visited from abroad countries and they all us have given us a very positive feedback which makes it very special for us.

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view are bautiful, go for it
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Trident Gurgaon offers relaxing ambience coupled with world-class amenities and bespoke services that make every guest’s visit a delightful one such as yours. The team is ecstatic to receive your appreciation.

We are pleased to know that the rooms with pool view, interiors, domes and especially the service exceeded your expectations and that you also received a very positive feedback from guests who were there on their business trip.

We thank you once again for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Gurgaon.