“Modern Hotel in pleasant surrounding”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hong Kong, China
“Modern Hotel in pleasant surrounding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

The hotel has excellent service. Next door to the Oberoi but it has more character and is comfortable. The rooms are reasonable size and the setting with it's pool in the rear and the water in the front with brightly burning flames makes the hotel different.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Anthony R
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that the service, the rooms and ambience were to your immense liking.

The hotel as you have noticed is built like a resort and is characterised by reflection pools, green lawns, fire mashaals, domes and arches thus making it a favourite destination for business as well as leisure travellers.

Your encouraging words for the staff have been conveyed to them.

It is feedback from esteemed guests such as you which enable us to constantly review and improve our services and facilities.

The Trident team looks forward to welcoming you back again.

Nitesh Gandhi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Trident,Guargaon is water. Vast expanses of water on all floors make it a true water palace. I feel it is probably one of the finest hotels in the world. The customer service was exemplary. Even for a moment you don't feel you are in a hotel. I really loved the Gym, world class stuff. It has treadmills with its own TV and internet, that is something I haven't seen anywhere else. I would have given it more stars but here there is a limitation of only 5. I have travelled the globe and have never come across such beauty. I feel any individual foreign or Indian will simply love this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the water bodies
1 Thank Vivek2311
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative feedback on your stay at Trident, Gurgaon.

As you may have noticed that the ambience of the hotel is unlike any other city hotel. The hotel sprawls over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pools, well - maintained lawns, domes and arches.

We pride ourselves on offering warm and delightful service to our guests and are glad to know that you found the gym to be excellent. Your positive comments have been communicated to our team.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards

Sarnen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

What a Special Hotel in the middle of a busy City. I have to thank the very nice staff for ist wonderful Service and hospitality. Not only the Service is great but also the Food. I have become a fan of the Oberoi Hotel Group and can hardly stay in other Hotels ..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank sarnentraveler
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

The entire team is thrilled to read your thoughts about the hotel. We are glad that the service and
food was to your satisfaction. I am sure that this will go a long way to keep the teams motivated to deliver even higher levels of service than before.

We thank you once again and look forward to your next visit with us.

Noida, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

I thought that the property will be noisy considering that it is on Udyog Vihar side of the highway. However the property amazed me - it is spacious, with great environs and the rooms laid out next to water which gives you a great relaxing feeling.
The service was great especially when there are any complaints. I think the service is one of the best in India.
I just had the breakfast and it was decent, however the layout of the spreas needs to improved.

I have only one problem - considering the clientele who will be guests, internet should be free. Cannot understand the hotel being in the last century on internet access.

Room Tip: Choose rooms facing the water
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank yatriraja
Dear Guest,

Thank you for highly recommending Trident Gurgaon on Trip Advisor.

As you already mentioned, the hotel's locational proximity to the airport makes it a favourable abode for travellers.

We would also like to thank you for appreciating the service at our ‘All day dining restaurant- Cilantro’.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on your room being distant from the restaurants.

May I request you to please write to me directly at nitesh.gandhi@tridenthotels.com and I will be happy to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

Thank you again.

Leon, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Conveniently located near the airport, this is a serene and beautifully laid out hotel. I enjoyed walking through the gardens on the way to my very comfortable room. A new and rather splashy sister hotel (Oberoi) adjoins this property. Trident guests are welcomed there.

I greatly appreciated the General Manager, Nitesh Gandhi, and his Business Center staff for solving my iPad Mini storage problem. I had been traveling in SE Asia and India for six weeks and had maxed my photo storage. The IT staff told me what needed to be done (I am very low-tech), went to a nearby mall to purchase a flash card for me and Mr. Gandhi had them download all my photos to their iMac with iTunes and then to the flash card so that I could erase what was on my iPad and create storage space for the photos I would take on my remaining two weeks in India. What wonderful service! This was way beyond the call! And they only charged me for the flash card. Needless to say, I was very grateful and greatly impressed!

The food in the restaurant was excellent and the service personnel were very attentive. I particularly enjoyed the music that was being played just outside the restaurant; it was not intrusive but rather provided a pleasant background.

The bed was quite comfortable; the room was spacious as was the bathroom. All amenities were available.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such motivating comments on Trip Advisor.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

Your special mention for the Business Centre staff, IT staff, food, service and music outside the restaurant encourages the team to put their best every moment. The team always takes pride in going beyond the call of duty.

We hope that you will travel to Gurgaon and make Trident, Gurgaon your preferred destination again.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

Thank you again.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Had a very enjoyable meal here recently. The hotel is very impressive, and you don't expect what you see, when approaching it from the road as most of the hotel is hidden behind high walls, but once inside the scale makes quite an impression. We ate in the main restaurant which, as well as the a la carte menu, also had a Thai special buffet at the time we visited. The food and service was very good. Everyone was very polite. I would recommend it, and whilst I didn't stay there, I have no doubt that the rooms will be as high quality as the general areas

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you liked the Thai food during the Thai Food Festival and service at our ‘All day dining restaurant -Cilantro. ’ Your positive comments have been shared with the team.

We would also like to thank you for liking the architecture of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you soon for a stay this time and have another appreciative feedback for the rest of the services.

Thank you.

Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Stayed one night. Great service. Food in the India restaurant (I forget the name)was excellent. Chef came to inquire and was genuinely interested. I would go back again for my next trip. One comment regarding the entrance - car drop off to reservation is slightly unconventional - it takes getting used to.

Staff is very polite and professional. Very eager to help.

1 Thank bhusawal
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Your immense liking for the quality of food and service at our ‘Indian speciality restaurant – Saffron’ is also appreciated.

We have made a note of your feedback regarding the entrance as shared by you on Trip Advisor. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Guest feedback and service is of paramount importance to us.

The team and I look forward to your next visit.

Nitesh Gandhi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Oberoi, Gurgaon
The Oberoi, Gurgaon
#1 of 229 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,192 reviews
Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
#4 of 229 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,329 reviews
ITC Grand Bharat
ITC Grand Bharat
#3 of 229 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hote...
#15 of 229 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,000 reviews
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
#9 of 229 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,007 reviews
The Leela Palace New Delhi
The Leela Palace New Delhi
#1 of 708 in New Delhi
5.0 of 5 bubbles 2,689 reviews

Been to Trident, Gurgaon? Share your experiences!