“Oasis of Luxury and super comfort in the city of Gurgaon”
Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The word luxury is put in place perfectly in this hotel and demonstrated by the services offered by the staff across this magnificent hotel . The trident has become a hot favourite after I myself experienced their super awesome hospitality . It's the best hotel for a business traveler like me . Try out the room on the highest floor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BBVoyager82
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to provide your valuable feedback about Trident, Gurgaon.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

Your positive thoughts have been shared with the entire team. We look forward to your next visit. We hope that you will travel to Gurgaon and make Trident, Gurgaon your preferred destination again.

There are newer reviews for Trident, Gurgaon

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was travelling to Gurgon for business meetings in October and enjoyed my stay here. I was upgraded to a pool view room by the receptionist. The room are wonderfully placed besides the artificial pools, which makes you feel as if you are stationed on water. The service, swimming pol, breakfast all is fantastic. It is also connected to Oberoi ( since part of same management). I would suggest trident if you more fond of thse old forts and mahals in rajahthan. It provides a very similar ambience. The airport pick up and drop is also very comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such an appreciative review on Trip Advisor.

It gives me immense satisfaction that we succeeded in delighting you with our service, quality of food, swimming pool and our airport pick up and drop facility.

I am also glad to note that you named the hotel as ‘The Jal Mahal’ which in itself gives it a historic touch. As you have already noticed that the ambience of the hotel is unlike any other city hotel. The hotel sprawls over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pools,
well - maintained lawns, domes and arches.

We pride ourselves on offering warm and delightful service to our guests and are glad to know that you found the staff responsiveness to be excellent. Your positive comments have been communicated to our team.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was due to stay for only two nights but circumstances changed and I eventually stayed for 10! Sevice level was absolutely outstanding at all levels, from housekeeping to restaurant, bar and checkin staff. Even the 'doormen' always had smiles. Could not fault this hotel at any level. I would also highly recommend the spa!
The reflection pools gave the Trident a truly relaxing ambience so for business or leisure the hotel is perfect!

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the pool have the best view but all rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are delighted to have such great feedback from you. It is feedback from our prestigious guests which encourages the team to strive for excellence in our services and in urging always to do better.

Your positive comments about the hotel are deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team including our housekeeping team, restaurant team, bar team, front office team as well as our doormen and I am sure that these will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of excellence.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Gurgaon.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Very happy with my stay. Perfect service, great rooms, great food, nice gym and swimming pool. Unlike many other 5 star hotels it is not only full of quality but has unique look and feel - loved the 'maharaja' style, so different from all the modern type business hotels. Price was heavy but fully justified.

One of best hotels I stayed in during many years of business travels.

If there was one thing I could change it would be opening hours of the pool. 8pm sounds a bit early - if you want to work with the local team you most certainly will be back in hotel past 7pm.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

The hotel as you have noticed is built like a resort and is characterised by reflection pools, green lawns, fire mashaals, domes and arches thus making it a favourite destination for business as well as leisure travellers.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on pool timings. I would like to assure you that the same has been noted and your feedback shall certainly be reviewed.

It is feedback from esteemed guests such as you which enable us to constantly review and improve our services and facilities.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Had been to Trident Gurgaon some time back for a business conference and got to stay there for couple of days.The most beautiful part of the hotel was the architecture and its ambience.The architects have created an osais in middle of the bustling gurgaon city.Huge water bodies adore the campus providing a soothing effect for ur sore eyes.The rooms are upto the normal 5 star standards.The food is decent.Most of the staff is polite and helpful.Make sure you either have your own transport arranged or pick the hotel one.The staff had turned down my request to arrange an outside taxi during rush hours.Apart from this experience the rest of the stay was very good. Do try the spa at trident. The soothing hands of the masseur will leave you completly relaxed after a day of hard work.

Room Tip: Try to choose the rooms having the pool view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that the architecture and ambience were to your immense liking.

I personally acknowledge your feedback with respect to outside taxies. Please allow me to share with you that we had faced certain unpleasant incidents experienced by our guests while travelling through such taxies to Agra and Jaipur. We are very much intent for our guests safety and security. Our chauffeurs are well-trained in guest services and can speak and understand English. Also, they are well connected due to the cell phones provided to them by the company. Moreover, besides our chauffeurs, the quality of the car is also a remarkable notice since they are brand new luxury cars.

Your encouraging words for the staff have been conveyed to them. I would also like to thank you for the special mention for our spa team.

The Trident team looks forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Unfortunately our stay was only 1 night in length, but the experience was first class. My husband and I have travelled to a variety of destinations worldwide, but this must rank as one of the best we have experienced, from the check in to our final goodbye there wasn't one thing my husband could find even the smallest complaint about. The bedroom and bathroom were well presented, and every comfort was provided. We had a garden view which added to the whole ambience, and privacy.The food was also brilliant and well presented and served. All the staff were professional and polite, eager to cater for their clients needs. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to both business and tourist visitors.

Room Tip: A garden view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan H

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This hotel is definetly worth staying. I used to stay there when I came to Gurgaon for my official visits and it definetly used to have positive vibes, thanks to the staff who used to greet me at every possible station. This applies to all the residents who used to stay there. The large pool at the entrance attracts the pigeons there, and it is very soothing to the eyes (to see).. I liked the quality of the food and the chefs are ever friendly to always come up with the menu that you request to them (with at least 1 day advance notification). If you are going to plan a trip to Delhi or Gurgaon, Trident can be made a first priority hotel!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

Your special mention for the food and our chefs encourages the team to put their best every moment they serve.