“Awesome hotel”
Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was amazed with how lovely this hotel was, I was sooo happy to call it my home for the week. The pool view rooms are the best. The food and service was also amazing, I can't wait to return to India to stay here again!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your appreciative comments.

The hotel as you have noticed is built to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city thus providing a perfect refuge to all business as well as leisure travellers.

I am delighted to note that the ambience and service were to your immense liking.

Your feedback has been shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

There are newer reviews for Trident, Gurgaon

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

What a place - luxury personified. Can't wait to return and if you're ever near Delhi do yourself a favour and stay here... The food is some of the best I've ever had and the staff are great. Rooms lovely too and has the sense of a retreat slap bang in the hustle and bustle of Delhi. Remarkable.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had one of the best time of my life in Gurgaon. It was long time ago though in year 2008-2009. The welcome scene was amazing, you walk in ally where men and women on each sides welcome you by showering rose petals and sprinkling Kewra (perfume). This was the most thrilling and beautiful moment of my life. I had Super Deluxe luxury suit and I loved the decoraiton of the suite. The apples were set in the table. I loved their shampoo and shower gel. It was really an amazing experience of my life.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments.

The hotel as you have noticed is built like a resort and is characterised by reflection pools, green lawns, fire mashaals, domes and arches thus making it a favourite destination for business as well as leisure travellers.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

It was my second visit and indeed a pleasure to be back ....
You are greeted by group of smiling peoples ...... while we are bored seeing multi storied hotel buildings, this will for sure give you a different feel when see the beautiful swimming pool and huge entrance door and vast area ........ rooms are very clean and well taken care of.
I had an issue with my wifi at 11pm, with my utter surprise, I had the IT guy standing at my door within 5 minutes .....
Superb !!

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your appreciative comments.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I travelled on a very short business trip to Delhi and had little time to enjoy all the facilities but the accomodation, service and restaurants that I did experience were all excellent. Very handy for the airport, despite the inevitable traffic chaos and I recommend including the airport transfer in the hotel price as it was very efficient. I will definitely stay here again. Thanks to the many staff who made my short and busy stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out and posting feedback about your experience at Trident, Gurgaon on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that the service exceeded your expectations.

Your appreciative words have been shared with the team for whom it is a tremendous source of inspiration to deliver further excellence.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

There are many positive reviews of the Trident, Gurgaon here and I would like to add to them while offering a slightly different perspective.

To acknowledge other reviewers, the hotel is classy, the service is excellent in the true meaning of the word and the food is of a very high standard. Do try the eggs benedict in Cilantro.

Now, how would you feel about booking a “Pool View” room? In one notable Gurgaon hotel my Pool View room afforded a binocular squint down to a small splashpool but this wasn’t going to happen at the Trident since, unusually, it is pretty much a ground floor hotel. (In one part of the hotel, there are first floor rooms, but that’s another storey).

So I had booked a ground floor room facing and indeed abutting a pool – should I worry about beach balls bouncing off my window or children’s screams spoiling my afternoon slumber? No I shouldn’t, for the pool of which we have a view is a foot-level serene and shallow surround, studded with frangipani trees, a water supply which cascades into the lower visually and aurally isolated swimming pool. A brilliant idea and a beautiful implementation which the Trident could make more immediately obvious to the prospective client?

Next I want to tell you about my room. I confess I was upgraded to a “Deluxe Pool View Room” but I hope it is a representative sample. To be honest the room was not the largest I have enjoyed in previous Delhi visits, but it had a unique quality that I loved. The mixture of marble, panelling, the plant , the mirrors, the layout of the bathroom and just the whole balance of the room was wonderful – I felt totally relaxed and happy for all the six days of my stay, And this harmony was carried over into the dining rooms, where ambient music was preferred to relax the guest rather than the normal sitar twang.

At one point I ventured into the adjacent, corporately-related and more expensive Oberoi via a connecting path. If you like in-your-face opulence then you may prefer it but I’ll take the Trident anytime.

Room Tip: I recommend a Pool View room if it is affordable
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank davidxhare
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a detailed feedback on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Beautiful grounds, excellent service, comfortable rooms and beds, fully equipped fitness centre open 24 hours. Loved it. Free WIFI at the pool lounge. Watch out for the chocolate orange yoghurt at breakfast- it's addictive!

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that the rooms, food and staff were to your great liking.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back assuring you of the best of our services and facilities.