“Ranks real up”
Review of Prego

Prego
Ranked #14 of 2,893 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The cuisine at Prego is rustic yet refined, rooted in tradition infused with fresh herbs and spices. Featuring chic décor with an earthen color scheme and a contemporary alfresco dining, the venue exhibits strong state-of-the-art elements with authentic artwork, an open kitchen and a tasteful wine cellar.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Went there for an evening buffet. This place sure knows how to spoil you with an array of culinary delights. Definitely a must, if you ''really'' want to have food which tastes like food and not some mishmash of colors being offered in the name of dining.

TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear globe_traveller_2012,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback! It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the dining experience at our fun Italian venue “Prego” was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. We greatly value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We went for lunch. The staff was extremely curtious and helpful. The ambiance is really fun fun kind. The kids wore funny coloured hair and had there pictures taken at the photo kiosk. Loved the food which the staff helped me choose. My younger child had his own plate, mug and cutluary which he absolutely enjoyed eating with. The red wine recommended was excellent.

TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Grover789,

It’s inspiring to receive such valuable comments from our guests. We are also delighted to note that the food and the services at our Fun Italian Venue “PREGO” were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your positive words for our team; motivates them to deliver further excellence. The overall ambience of our venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enchricing moments.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Our evening at prego was one the best till today. An excellent outdoor seating arrangements with green sceneic view where u can have the whole hotel view. Service beyond doubt is among the best highlight of that evening. I would like to mention one of the staff members ANGELINA who made our evening memorable with excellent service, suggestions on the food menu, excellent smile. My family really enjoyed to the fullest.

Thanks Team PREGO (West In, Gurgaon)

Dear Rythmx,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback! It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the dining experience at our fun Italian venue “Prego” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments for associates in particular "Angelina" is being shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enchricing moments.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent service and great enthusiasm to help every customer was provided by the staff working there.Manager Rabindra is always welcoming and always happy to serve the best .
Service was great - and the server Danish Mansoori made good recommendations for Red Wine and which we liked much.Earlier we ordered glass but finding it great we ordered a bottle .
Loved the Warm Mushroom Salad in the beginning . The wine combination with food is mind goggling.Then we ordered Pasta and Pizza which was amazing :-)
Overall I will say it was a very good experience

I visit there many time.My Favorite Italian Restaurant .Around 7 times ina month i go there.I have gone to all the nice Italian Resturant in Delhi NCR like Zannota,Rest 56 etc etc but i find Prego - the Best.

A beautifully appointed place, first rate service and great food. Every dish is magical :-)

Regards,
Sandeep Narang

2  Thank SandeepNarang
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Sandeep,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback! It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the dining experience at our fun Italian venue “Prego” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your positive compliments for our associates in particular "Rabindra" and "Danish" have been shared with the team and I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. We greatly value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I don’t have to single out occasion, as I have been here multiple numbers of times and various parts of days (BF, coffee, lunch dinner & drinks). I really love the food, ambiance but extremely good service rally sets them apart from other restaurants.

I would give kudos to the service staff especially Rohan & Mitali.

Overall I would rate this experience as excellent.

3  Thank JigneshGhelani
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear JigneshGhelani,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback! It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the dining experience at our fun Italian venue “Prego” was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your generous praise of our associates in particular “Rohan” & “Mitali” is very rewarding, which will go a long way in achieving high standards of service. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.