“ChEck oUt ThE CrAzY HoSpiTaLiTy:///”
Review of Prego

Prego
Ranked #33 of 2,818 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The cuisine at Prego is rustic yet refined, rooted in tradition infused with fresh herbs and spices. Featuring chic décor with an earthen color scheme and a contemporary alfresco dining, the venue exhibits strong state-of-the-art elements with authentic artwork, an open kitchen and a tasteful wine cellar.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I am a foodoholic and a everytarian too. I have been to many restaurants around the city and outside too. But Prego bieng a part of 5 star hotel i expected a fine dining service but the people out there had given me and shown me the diffrent class of service which they call "Fun dining", and it is realy fun to be in this restaurant, it was a friday night and i got a round table almost at the centre of the restaurant, the fun starts when suddenly we heard somthing fallen and the people started clapping, sudenly staff were gathered on a table and started singing the birthday song, i still remember the name of few people who came to our table, Bago, Dona, Steffno our server said they have the diffrent name only for the restaurant. I will deffinetly say that it was one of the most memorable dining experience I have ever had.. and guys u really are doing a great job. Must go place.......::))))

sanjsha, General Manager at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Dear nishbah,
It’s always a pleasure to receive such an elevating feedback as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. Lively, vibrant, and flavourful, “PREGO” offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Your positive words for our team in particular “Bago”, “Dona”, “Steffno” motivates them to deliver further excellence. The overall ambience of our venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enchricing moments.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

last night me and my wife went to this restaurant to celebrate our 1st anniversary, trust me celebrating my anniversary at prego was worthy.I informed waiter for the occasion. he offered us very good table in the corner and lighted a candle on my table.Food was amazing .and the best moment was "restaurant manager "RABINDER" and my waiter brought a cake and and . clicked our snap with joker nose , same was framed and presented to my wife by daniele .Hats off to my server "DANIELE" . I promised him we gonna celebrate our 2nd anniversary in his restaurant only.

Dear amar1988,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience through TripAdvisor. It is indeed very heartening to note that you and your wife had an enjoyable dining experience at our Fun Italian Venue “PREGO”. Your positive words for our associates in particular “Rabinder” and “Daniele” motivates them to deliver further excellence. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. It is through delighted customers that a venue gains its true recognition. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enchricing moments.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Visited PREGO for the first time. Westin has always been an awesome experience, but the welcome, the service and the food at PREGO outshined others.

Ordered a Pizza Margherita and Wheat Penne Pasta in red sauce (a customised one), with my favourite cappuccino, and believe me, the flavour, the aroma was same as it was when I visited Italy, except for the pizza base, which was thin crust here.

The decor was pretty decent, one can sit out in the open space as well. Would love to visit the place again.

Regards
Sonika Kapoor

Dear sonikakapoor,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. The team is elated to receive such a wonderful feedback from you. Prego’s cuisine is rustic yet refined, rooted in tradition while producing innovative California-influenced preparations using only the finest and freshest ingredients and we are delighted to know that the aroma of the food was same as it was when you had visited Italy. Your words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue striving for excellence. The ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enchricing moments.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I had dinner here this evening. The resturant is newly opened and looks like most chain italian restaurants inside. The food was much like you would expect in a high street pizza and pasta restaurant, nothing remarkable but it is a nice option to have an Italian meal in Delhi. I think this is a good addition to the other 2 restaurants at the hotel.

Dear NickfamilyKent,

Dear NickfamilyKent,
Thank you for your valuable feedback! Lively, vibrant, and flavourful, Prego offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. An open kitchen turns the preparation of your meal into the evening’s entertainment. The staff is friendly, fun and famous for having personalities as robust as the food they serve. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

it was last week when i went to this restaurant called Prego with my family to celebrate my birthday, it was just a dinner outing for us, the food was amazing and the cocktails were outstanding. we ordered for the dessert as i had my birthday i ordered for a cake as well. the service staff working there all of a sudden everyone came to our table and started singing birthday song for me, it was really an unexpected moment for me. I will surely visit there again and recommend it to the people.... cheeeers

sanjsha, General Manager at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Dear Geet0786,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback! We are delighted to note that the food and beverage served at our Fin italian venue "PREGO" was to your great liking and satisfaction. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experience. Your words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue striving for excellence. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences.