Hotel Corporate Regency
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$222
$191
Orbitz.com
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$159
$132
$75
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$180
$156
Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
$39
$32
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$103
$88
CrownePlaza.com
BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$61
$48
Agoda.com
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$87
$75
  • Pool
Le Meridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$114
LeMeridien.com
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$318
$286
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2013

One of the worst hotels I have ever come across. Location, staff, room, food.....what a let down. Administration pathetic......and I also felt very insecure. You cannot expect to get any transport on your own. You will have to depend on the staff or the hotel cars. The passages and the room walls seemed damp. There was always a musty smell. Water in the toilet was erratic. Hot water?......if you are lucky. A hotel like this should not have any power cuts but this one had it all the time and long durations. As if they forgot to install a DG.
I can just go on about them................ My advice to the readers would be......I think you know!!!!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank mark_r_mumbai
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Was booked for us by Compass India on our last of ten nights in India. Pulled up after seven hours in car and it was in process of shutting its doors! Electricity had been turned off. Staff was there to turn us away. Good thing...very sketchy residential area!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jacqui B
Reviewed March 27, 2013

overall the experience was good the hotel is located in residential area so it is safe, and the service and breakfast all was excellent, the biggest issue i found was hot water, no hot water in night, and in morning time either you will get full hot water or completely cold . transport is also an issue as its inside a residential colony it is very difficult to get transportation, though hotel people will help in getting the auto but it consumes a lot of time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was great experience to stay at this hotel.the day i stepped in the DG was out and i was moved to a different hotel.the transition was managed properly and i was nformed about this in advance .Infact the hotel managemen booked me a best hotel with a better price borne by themselves.Service was really good.worth to mention Mr.Irfan the manager helped me to find a house in gurgaon as i am new to the city.they provided me with the shuttle service all through my stay.Finally when i moved from the hotel to the new house Mr.Irfan came along with me and dropped me at ym new house in a benze car.It was a great help to me as i am new to the city.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2013

It was great experience to stay at this hotel. I stayed for two weeks with my son and we both felt that staff was very helpful, polite and made every effort to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. There was free, nice Mercedzes which dropped us often at the metro station nearby and even took us to shopping mall. Recommended

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family