“Wonderful stay at reasonable price”

Hotel Corporate Regency
Ranked #139 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
“Wonderful stay at reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the Corporate Inn thoroughly. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Duty Manager even provided a corporate car with driver to send me to the nearby mall for shopping. Overall, impeccable service and looking forward to stay here again in my next trip to Gurgoan.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank McMei
irfan463, Manager at Hotel Corporate Regency, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am delighted to note that your detailed feedback on Trip Advisor and highly appreciated the services, facilities and the staff at Corporate Inn, Gurgaon.
Our previous expertise in hospitality will help us to understand the guest needs and their customized services.Our team is our asset and we take great effort to train our team to deliver excellence. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the team.

Your appreciative comments about the hotel and the staff have been shared with the entire team

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Mohd. Irfan Khan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Good spacious room is something that I always look for whenever I go on a business trip and when I am in this city I only stay at Corporate Inn. The food is fantastic and their services are impeccable. The best in town and I am sure it cannot get better than this.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Savio123
irfan463, Manager at Hotel Corporate Regency, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am delighted to note that your detailed feedback on Trip Advisor and highly appreciate the services, facilities and the staff at Corporate Inn, Gurgaon. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Corporate Inn, Gurgaon is strategically located close to the Airport and Business hubs in Gurgaon. It gives me immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed hotel services, food and staff attentiveness.

We appreciate your sharing your feedback, and we look forward to an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent a night here after two long international flights. The airport pick-up was perfect, the hotel located in the business city Gurgaon close to the Delhi airport. The bed was great and staff very helpful. I had a good rest and the food very good too.
The location is a drawback because in the middle of a quiet neighborhood and no where to walk, you need a car for shopping or anything else. Returned to Delhi airport the next morning to meet a arriving friend and we continued on a domestic flight.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank L_A_GuyLosAngeles
Dear Guest,
Thanking you for taking time to provide your detailed feedback on Trip Advisor and highly appreciate your stay, services, facilities and the staff at Corporate Inn, Gurgaon.
Corporate Inn, Gurgaon is strategically located close to the Airport and Business hubs in Gurgaon. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and hotel services, food and staff attentiveness.
You will learn to know that we are providing complementary pick and drop facility to our all In-house guests from Corporate Inn to Ambience Mall, Near by Metro Station and M. G. Road shopping hubs & Cyber city.

we look forward to an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Whenever my boss’s business associates come down I just have to inform the manager at Corporate Inn and he makes sure everything is sorted out. From picking up the guest from the airport, to food to everything. The manager is really friendly here and never gives me any reason to complain about and that’s why I come back to Corporate Inn each time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank mahendra86
Dear Mr. Mahendra,
Thanking you for taking time to provide your detailed feedback on Trip Advisor and highly appreciate Corporate Inn, Gurgaon.
Your positive feedback gives us immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and hotel services, food and staff attentiveness same have been shared with the entire service team.
We look forward to an opportunity to serve you in the near future at Corporate Inn, Gurgaon.

mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

Just to share my overall experience of my stay at Corporate Inn, hotel.
"It was wonderful". the enitre team had been so helpful and co-operative. all hotel staff have been very generous in taking care of some basic needs during my stay and made feel very special and feel like me being at home.
thank you again........... will surely re-visit you guys................

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank misskaurmumbai
Dear Ms. Mandeep Kaur,
Thank you for your appreciative words on Trip Advisor for Corporate Inn, Gurgaon and It gives us immense pleasure to note that you had a relaxing stay.
We are pleased to serve you during your stay with Corporate Inn, Gurgaon. We have the well trained service Staff team members to understand the guest’s needs and their customized services and we always focus to pay attention to details while providing customized services to our valuable guest.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.
Entire team members are missing you and we look forward to welcoming you back for many enriching moment in the near future at Corporate Inn, Gurgaon.