“Good place to stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR
Ranked #8 of 234 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Manglore, India
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very good and overall satisfied every requirement. Would like to visit again next time along with family. Also recomand all my coleague and freinds about availability for the same. Thanks & Regards Vasu

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MonishaDewan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Vasundara S,

Thank you for your kind review of DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR, your recommendation of our hotel is truly valued and appreciated. It is wonderful to know that your recent experience with us has encouraged you to return for another stay with your family. My team and I look forward to welcoming you all in the near future.

Monisha Dewan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We have enjoyed our stay at this Hotel. The hospitality and courtesy of the staff is worth appreciating. Food served was fabulous.
Great interiors, an overnight bakery restaurant and a nice spa center adds to the charm.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
MonishaDewan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear abhishekmathur612,

Thank you for commending my team for their warm hospitality and service, I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Do come and visit us again, whether for a getaway or for great dining experiences. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The property is right next to some of our client offices and provides good place to have client presentations and meetings. The restaurants are decent and the service is excellent. There are some bit issues with the infrastructure like doors not opening, etc but overall the cleanliness and the staff is good. I can get a good pleasant sleep with the comfort beds. My experience with most of the hilton properties has been very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
MonishaDewan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Kevalonlyshah,

Thank you for your kind review of DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgoan New Delhi NCR, it was a pleasure having you with us. I am delighted that our business facilities suited your requirements during your recent trip and that you felt well-looked after by my team.

Your feedback on some of the issues you encountered has been noted and my team has since carried out their regular maintenance checks to ensure that everything is in good working order. My team and I thank you again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Loughton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice interior, but safety is a real issue at this hotel. My family received electric shocks in the pool. After quite a bit of discussion, our bill was excused. No one of real authority came to visit us personally.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MonishaDewan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear mrsbeenie,

Following my recent correspondence with you, I wish to once again apologise for your experience and for bringing to our attention the serious concern regarding the electric shocks in the pool.

Your feedback has since been thoroughly investigated and since the day you alerted us on this situation, my engineering team has looked for all possibilities and sources that may have caused the shocks. However, we were unable to find any source of electric current. Also, as a precaution, we are getting our pool audited/certified by a third party.

Please be assured that the safety and security of our guests is of the utmost importance to us and we follow the highest standards to maintain our products.

My sincere apologies once again, and do contact us directly should you have any further queries on this matter.

Meerut (UP)
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I with my family visited the place for buffet dinner at there restaurant. Really it is not a place for vegetarians.Of course, there soup was great, that too,to the extant that i had never before,but food is very bad in buffet at dinner time.I called the F&B manager, he too, realized that it is not up to the mark. Dal yellow, was totally taste less despite that it was tadka dal.Curd was like lemon.Nothing was eatable for vegetarians.Although they do not charged me after my resentment,However, it wasted my evening.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MonishaDewan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear SanjayRajvanshi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Asia Alive. I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your dining experience and have discussed your feedback at length with my team members.

At Asia Alive, we pride ourselves in putting on an extensive buffet spread of Asian specialties that everyone of different tastes can enjoy. The points you have brought up helps us to focus on what is important to our diners and I wish to assure you that we will review our food variety and quality to ensure that our guests always enjoy great dining experiences with us.

My team and I apologise once again for your disappointing evening and we sincerely hope that you will grant us the opportunity to deliver a better experience to you when you next visit us. Thank you for your feedback.

Bangalore, India
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Nice Cookie to start off. I liked it so much, requested few more during my stay which they obliged. breakfast had huge spread and food was excellent, and the service was also friendly. The room service people went all way out and fulfill all my requests. Thank you for excellent service. The room is well maintained with hygienic bathrooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nitin D,

The pleasure was ours to welcome you to DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR. Thank you for your positive feedback on your experience, I am especially delighted that you enjoyed our signature chocolate chip cookie! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

West Midlands, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Bar closed at midnight, no mini bar in room. Not good as full international hotel chain member. The reception staff were not very accommodating, as I had been travelling for nearly 24 hours and a beer would have helped me to un-wind and relax.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MonishaDewan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Andrew S,

Thank you for staying with us and I am sorry to read that your experience fell below your expectations.

Your feedback is important to us and I wish to assure you that we are taking steps to address the points you brought up. We hope that there will be another opportunity in the future to deliver a better stay experience to you.