“Best Place I have stayed, felt like home; staff are excellent and went that extra mile without even being asked for.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR
Ranked #8 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I will not stay anywhere else but here on all my future trips. The staff and their service quality makes all the difference. They look at those little things that make a hotel feel like home; example on the breakfast my omlete was delivered soft done; when I did not finish it in full, they sensed something wrong, enquired and got me a new one well done - this was with me not even asking for it! You don't see this kind of service anywhere else. Excellent work guys, keep it up.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
MonishaDewan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Venkataraman S,

Thank you for making us your preferred hotel in Delhi NCR, we are delighted to be your home away from home!

I am pleased to learn that my very capable team looked after you well and that their level of service highlighted your wonderful experience with us.

We look forward to having you with us again and to being of service to you when you next return.

Yours sincerely,
Monisha Dewan

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I ended up at this hotel as a result of a missed connection at the Delhi airport. The hotel promptly sent a driver who brought me to the hotel. The hotel is contemporary, very clean and the air was very clear (Delhi can be taxing on the lungs and often hotels pump odd smells through the ventilation system to cover the diesel fumes). The staff were very friendly, attentive and their demeanor helped calm my frayed nerves. Every employee I encountered, even SANTA, was friendly and met my eyes with a smile. The room was beautiful, in excellent condition and very comfortable. There were so many choices at the breakfast buffet and the food was yummy. Checkout was super easy and a driver was waiting for us. You will be well taken care of at this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
MonishaDewan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Corine F,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR, it was our pleasure to be of service to you.

We very much appreciate your feedback and insights on the hotel, our facilities and breakfast buffet. It is very rewarding for the team to learn that their warm hospitality and service highlighted your experience and contributed towards making you feel relaxed and well-cared for during your stay.

Thank you for your generous compliments and we hope to welcome you back when you next return to New Delhi.

Yours sincerely,
Monisha Dewan

Reviewed December 25, 2012

This hotel, their staff is exactly what the weary traveler needs. We landed here after our flight out of Delhi got cancelled. Two American women in a foriegn land and forewarned about scams and unscrupulous taxi drivers as well as hotels, our anxiety was high to say the least. We called. Within 15 minutes we had an escort meet us at the airport, connect us to a driver who delivered us to welcoming arms, warm cookies and best service we have ever received. I could not recommend them more highly!!!

Room Tip: The Executive floor was the best deal.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lbcdhbhab
Vishal S, Director Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the Season !!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, team and I are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We all look forward to welcome you again at the hotel.

Once again thank you for the encouragement.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2013.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Only stayed here for a few day use hours as part of a Gate1 tour waiting for our flight to leave Delhi but it was a very impressive modern hotel that appeared to be near perfect. Staff was very helpful and the rooms were great.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John N
Vishal S, Director Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear John,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our services.

We all look forward seeing you again and hope that you will return to gurgaon and stay with us again sometime soon.

Once again thank you for the encouragement.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a great year ahead !!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I happen to stay during my business trip. The rooms are clean and very neatly done. The breakfast spread was exhaustive and excellent. The front desk staff were very good in terms of extending support.
The only negative and a big one though was the bathroom. The flooring (405) is not leveled and after bath, the whole place reminded me about Mumbai's monsoon affected roads.

Room Tip: If you like a Sunny room then take the even numbered room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Vishal S, Director Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Sudip,

Thank you so much for taking time out and write about the Hotel.

The Team and myself are pleased to note that you had a good stay and enjoyed the restaurant experience. It is indeed very encouraging to hear that a discerning business traveller such as yourself appreciated our services.

We have taken note of the feedback about your bathroom and will attend to it immediately.

We all look forward to seeing you again and hope that you will return to gurgaon and the DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon sometime soon.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a great year ahead !!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton recently, as all my regular hotels in Gurgaon were sold out. I usually dont prefer the Hilton, due to the long commute time to my office from there. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel and its facilities recently.
The Doubletree is a relatively newer hotel in Gurgaon. it has very good rooms and a very helpful reception staff. I had dinner at both their restaurants, and found the spread really good and tasty. the staff are quite courteous and helpful. My only complaint was with the room cards, which dont work well with their lifts. I had issues multiple times, and had to again come down, as the lift just dint accept my card! The staff were more than willing to help each time.
overall a good experience, and if it were not for the location, i would definite stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Abhijeet,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, team and I are really pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our restaurants.

We have taken note of your feedback about the elevator cards andwill attend to it immediately.

We all look forward to seeing you again and hope that you will return to gurgaon and stay with us again sometime soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was there at this hotel for a business trip, Staff was very helpful and cooperative..
Date visited 14th Dec to 17th Dec 2012.
Location is also peaceful..
food is little bit expensive but taste & quality is excellent..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Arpit,

Thank you for the positive feedback, team and I are really pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.

It is very encouraging to hear that a discerning business traveller such as yourself appreciated our services.

We all look forward to seeing you again and hope that you will return to Gurgaon and stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon sometime soon.