“Amazing Stay and Food at Diya”
Review of Spectra

Spectra
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant offers guests a veritable treat of international cuisines cooked ‘a la minute’ through its interactive kitchens by a brigade of chefs including international culinary talents. The open kitchens find an exhaustive display of Chinese, European, Indian, Singaporean, Malaysian and Japanese cuisines catering to the palates of the uninitiated to most evolved.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hi

I stayed last week in an executive suite which I always do whenever I opt leela for a comfortable stay and I honestly choose leela perhaps because of the stay quality and unforgettable experience I get.

I specially would like to mention one name who I always seek any kind of assistance from whenever I book leela for a stay and he is Rohit - Duty Manager. He is very prompt and kind not just only to me but to other guests also. I wish him all the success and convey my gratitude to him and his team.

And my review can't be completed if I don't mention Diya Set Menu Lunch, it's top of the world, services are ok but food quality if amazing.

Thanks
Ritu

Jaideep A, General Manager at Spectra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences!

Your complimentary remarks regarding our hotel, welcome experience and services rendered to you are indeed a delight to read. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the team especially Rohit .

Our team takes great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards Jaideep Anand General Manager

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I have never failed to be amazed at the sheer variety and quality of the cuisines. There s food for everyone..Sushi, spaghetti, roasted chicken with herbs, dim sums, crabs, calamari, biryanis..You dream of a food and it's there.

Though price is steep INR 3000 per person, it's really value for money.

Dear Sir

Your complimentary remarks regarding our hotel, welcome experience and services rendered to you are indeed a delight to read. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the team .

Best regards Jaideep Anand General Manager

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

The variety of foodstuffs never havin any restaurant and no hotels in theirs restaurant serves so many varieties of fishes like the best salmon and imported pork items which we not consume Indian and in package of whiskey is amazing unlimited black label chivasregal and under the leadership of Amit minas teams the best service we found

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to post your review on Trip Advisor!

There is nothing quite like a positive comment from our guests and we sincerely appreciate the time you took to do this for us. We hope your next trip is just around the corner and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Vow!
Amazing , warm , Yum n Unforgetable Food, Service n Interiors!
Grandeur par Excellence!
Thanks Amit for arranging music , cake n bouquet for Geetanjali!
All must visit Spectra atleast once to want to visit it v often!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to post your review re Spectra.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Excellent restaurant!
Cuisines are world class..pan Asian,Japanese,Continental,Indian...U name it!
Chefs r amazing,staff superb!
Special mention for Chefs Anand &Upkar
& staff Ajay,Sarthak & for Sarvesh who makes the best Cappuccino ever!
And of course,the most gracious host Amit Minhas as well as the most amazing DJ Saurabh who makes one wonder whether to eat or dance!
Wonderful,wonderful place!
My star attraction!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to post your review on Trip Advisor!

There is nothing quite like a positive comment from our guests and we sincerely appreciate the time you took to do this for us. Your appreciative comment about Chef Anand & Upkar and Staff Ajay, Sarthak and Sarvesh is well noted as well.

We look forward to your visit.