“Eye Candy - Huge, Huge Spread - Delight!”
Review of Spectra

Spectra
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant offers guests a veritable treat of international cuisines cooked 'a la minute' through its interactive kitchens by a brigade of chefs including international culinary talents. The open kitchens find an exhaustive display of Chinese, European, Indian, Singaporean, Malaysian and Japanese cuisines catering to the palates of the uninitiated to most evolved.
Gurgaon
“Eye Candy - Huge, Huge Spread - Delight!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

One of the places which can easily get you to a stage of food coma -- huge, huge spread - both for breakfast and brunch. 7+ cuisines...Amazing choices and dessert bar is something to die for!

Been there multiple times --- and still keep going back. Total value for money!!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank wanderer1807

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New Delhi, India
“Culinary Delight”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had booked a table on 25th June to celebrate my fiance's birthday. Given that I had booked in advance and had also informed the gentleman who took the booking that it was my fiance's birthday, I'd expected her to be greeted in accordance, but this was not to be initially. I was a tad disappointed to start with. The food and the ambience was delightful with 7 live kitchens and world cuisine. Two gentlemen who were absolutely spot on were the Italian Chef and the Dessert Counter Chef. The Italian Chef went to the extent of personally advising us of the components of each dish and understanding our tastes and hence servicing accordingly which was indeed thoughtful. The gentleman at the dessert counter deciphered that it was my fiance's birthday and immediately proceeded to make amends by informing the server and ensuring that pastries with a candle was immediately sent to our table. For a foodie like me, the spread was manna from heaven and special compliments to the dessert spread which had me eating as greedily like a child and indulged by the chef! The Italian and Indian selections were fantastic. The only aberration was the Chinese where to my surprise, I found uncooked noodles on my plate. This to my mind is unacceptable for a restaurant of this calibre. The service was exceptional though, but could have been slightly faster and more personalized.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Harish N
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Lovely Evening”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went to there coffee shop spectra for dinner one month back.When you enter the restaurant, it is simply outstanding. Everything is luxurious from chandelier to cutlery and crockery. food was amazing too. We had Non vegetarian kebab platter which is more than enough for two people followed by thin crust pizza. Drink was perfect. We meet bakery Chef Lokesh , he is courteous and knowledgeable. Platter prepared by him for us was beautiful, it was art work more than dessert.
My friend and me we had lovely time.

2 Thank cool640
India
“Super ambience and a great multi-cuisine place”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The spectra at Gurgaon is spacious with a very contemporary ambience. Go for the private dining area if you have a business meeting, the service is prompt yet non-intrusive and it offers you a perfect setting for a business meeting.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank ThoughtFool
“Nice ambiance, good food, variety for vegetarians could be improved,choice of desserts could be experimented further”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I found the overall experience very good. It has multiple cuisines - chinese, italian & indian for the vegetarians. The oven baked pizzas, the noodle soup are simply great, and the fruit stuff is great. Everytime you go, you would be impressed with the settings. Areas of improvement - Service could definitely be improved and so should be the variety of food for Vegetarians and the choice of desserts could be improved further.

• Visited March 2013