“Very good service & food!”
Review of Spectra

Spectra
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant offers guests a veritable treat of international cuisines cooked 'a la minute' through its interactive kitchens by a brigade of chefs including international culinary talents. The open kitchens find an exhaustive display of Chinese, European, Indian, Singaporean, Malaysian and Japanese cuisines catering to the palates of the uninitiated to most evolved.
New Delhi, India
“Very good service & food!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This restaurant is located in Leela Kempinski hotel. I'm going there almost every other day for lunch for the past 3 years. Good selection of Indian, Chinese & Continental food. Japanese food is very good too, though available only a-la carte. Special thanks for chefs who mix very tasty green salads for lunch! And big thanks for managers & staff for warm welcoming & great service!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Vladimir_ANTI
LeelaKempinski, EAM-Food and Beverages at Spectra, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guest ,

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you.

We thank you for your recommendation and support and hope that Spectra at the Leela Kempinski Gurgaon, remains your preferred dining destination on all your future visits to this part of the city .

Best wishes,
EAM -F&B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Diego, California
“Expensive and average”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The restaurant is lovely, tons of food choices, but expensive. The quality was typical hotel fare. I ate here for a week and never had an issue with food borne illness. They are very clean. As an American, with no immunity to Indian bacteria, it was nice to avoid that. I'd definitely trust their food again.

• Visited October 2012
LeelaKempinski, EAM-Food & Beverages at Spectra, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guest ,

We are happy to note that you found the team excellent and you enjoyed dining at Spectra .

It is our constant endeavour to deliver best services and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

We thank you for your recommendation and are glad that we will have opportunity to welcome you back.

Best Wishes ,
EAM F&B
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Selection for Breakfast and Dinner”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had everything you could want to eat for breakfast and always greeted with a smile. When I ate here for dinner the menu provided a full international cuisine with a nice slection of wine.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Kris_Pez
LeelaKempinski, EAM-F&B at Spectra, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are delighted to have such great feedback from you and our efforts recognized in this manner.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Spectra at The Leela Kempinski Gurgaon.

Best Wishes,
EAM F&B
New Delhi, India
“Food is tasteless & service is average.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed at Leela Hotel & had our breakfasts at Spectra, which is there coffee shop. The spread is very nice, having the option of many cuisines. However, only the 'quantity is there' & 'quality is missing.' Being a big foodie, i can vouch that food taste was below average. Nothing that we had, tasted authentic or even edible. May be because breakfasts are always the buffet style, so the attention on the taste was not there.
Service: despite of many stewards, the service was not appropriate.

• Visited October 2012
LeelaKempinski, EAM- Food & Beverages at Spectra, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We have taken careful note of your comment . I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards of service and I sincerely regret the inconvenience.

It was most kind of you to have brought the matter to our attention. It is only through valuable feedback like this that we can continue to improve. I do hope that you will give us another chance to showcase our product/services .

All of us await for your return and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Best Wishes ,
EAM-F&B
New Delhi, India
“An Experience of a Lifetime”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I'm struggling to find the adjectives to emphasize the brilliance of this place. Of course, the food and service is exceptional, as you'd expect; but the unexpected bonus was, the ever helping and prompt service staff. I've been to a lot of restaurants across the world, but this one tops my chart now for the kind of service that I received here. As soon as, I entered the place I was made so comfortable and promtness of service staff just bold me over. The food is also amazing, but the service just adds a cherry on the cake. I would advise everyone to visit this place once to experience a world class service in India. And after visiting Spectra once I doubt if you would like to visit any other place.

• Visited October 2012
LeelaKempinski, General Manager at Spectra, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Guest ,

Your recent Trip Advisor feedback has motivated every single team member , The team is thrilled to receive such a magnificent review from you.

Guest satisfaction is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back for many more enchricing experiences on your next visit .

Best Wishes and regards,