As part of a tricity speaking tour in India, organizers booked me for 1 night at the Hotel Crossroads. Although I would never ever have booked this hotel myself, I must say that I was surprisingly pleased with the stay.
- value for money
- extremely helpful and service-minded staff
- clean and comfortable rooms
- decent internet connection (WiFi)
- relatively central location to the Gurgaon business center and to the domestic airport of Delhi
- fair pricing of food and everything else
- breakfast was probably very fine for an Indian audience, whereas a Westerner like myself didn't find it all to exciting
If you can do without the fancy-pancy that you get at 5 star hotels and want a genuine experience, consider this hotel in the NCH (New Delhi) region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center, Hotel Crossroads in Gurgaon offers a perfect place to stay, with all imaginable kinds of amenities for all kinds of travelers, with all sizes of budgets. With its newly launched restaurant The Food Junction, which serves the most delectable of dishes, the hotel makes a great place to hangout for families and corporates alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Crossroads reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.