I have visited this cafe three time now - twice with my colleagues and once with family. Each time the food served in this cafe has made me fall in love with this place.
First about the ambience - it is a small area covered by bamboo blinds from all side which uses fans & coolers ( no AC) for keeping the place cool. The view from each table is of the leisure valley park and at any point in time you can spot squirrels running past the courtyard in front. There are also a number of swings placed near the cafe so one can easily relax with a cup of tea while watching your kids playing.
Now about the food - I have tried the following items from the menu and each one has been excellent :
1) Anda parantha - Hot, fresh and crisp at the edges. Unfortunately they have stopped serving it. I hope someone from the management reads this and decides to add it back on the menu.
2) Aloo tikki - perfect amount of spice with a superb crisp coating on the outside. The green chutney served alongside is a brilliant accompaniment.
3) Akhrot tikki - lovely nutty filling of walnuts in the aloo tikki. Unfortunately this is also not on the menu anymore.
4) Pasta with white sauce - a classic! Served with a generous amount cheese
5) Egg curry platter - Curry reminds me of my mom's food, rotis are thin and soft, masala papad completes the meal
6) Veg biryani platter - The rice had a lovely fragrance and the raita was seasoned to perfection
7) Moong dal chila and Stuffed chila - Both are very well prepared, stuffed chila is quite filling
8) Veg grilled sandwich - Nice cheesy filling and the toast is grilled nicely
9) Scrambled eggs & Toast - As good as it gets!
10) Poha - The humble dish with a fiery tadka
And last but not the least - masala chai to wash down all the lovely food. Each time we have ended the meal, the total bill always comes as a pleasant surprise.
Want to go there as often as I can!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.