“Economical and classy!!”

Ranked #235 of 463 Gurugram (Gurgaon) B&B and Inns
New Delhi, India
“Economical and classy!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Just opposite to the Huda city Metro station in Gurgaon..The rooms out here are spacious , clean and well kept. The staff is very polite and friendly , The food is average but you don't have to worry as its in the centre of the DLF city so N number of food joints deliever here , Mr Anil ( The Manager) is quite a friendly guy and will always be found with a BIG SMILE :)
Look for the rooms on the second and third floor , The hotel ain't that grand so don't expect a big reception or a lot of rooms ,
If by any chance you can't sleep late in the night and feel like giving your taste buds a treat , take a walk to the famous parantha wala's open all night which is just 200- 250 meter's away from the hotel (PPL with sensitive stomach's , ON YOUR OWN RISK)

Keep travelling..!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
7 Thank Dilliwaaala
SAIMOHAN, Owner at Luxury Suites and Hotels, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
sir ,
thank you for your kind words of praise - your kind words make our efforts and hard-work very worthwhile ! thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you once again .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Property just opposite the road to Huda City centre Metro Station. Spacious and clean rooms, mini library in room, food is good as they are freshly prepared (but expensive) and no other option of food in the nearby area other than expensive restaurants or road side vendors. The staff is very helpful and maintain good hospitality. Can be chosen by business (solo) & families as well for short/long stay. The breakfast (complimentary) is restricted to the choice and no buffet option. The property has antiques and poster all over the area/walls. To say, the room we stayed had nearly 4 antique globes! Overall a value for money accommodation in the locality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank aja5381
SAIMOHAN, Owner at Luxury Suites and Hotels, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
sir ,
thank you for your kind review - it is the generosity of praise of our valued patrons that makes our efforts worthwhile... thank you once again for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you once again .
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you are looking for a place to stay, that makes you feel comfortable and cozy just like your home, then Luxury suites is the palace.Its worth every penny spent, a 4 star property at affordable rates. It was by chance that I found this hotel while i was scouting online for a hotel to plan a trip to Delhi.

Since my first stay, I went back thrice and stayed with them every-time. I cannot stop praising this place,I recommend it to all my friends. The hospitality is unquestionable,the staff is very professional and yet very humble and very pleasant to interact with. I think in the odd few visits I have become friends with most of them. I need to mention the managers Rajat,Sai,and Anil, they are the most helpful, and professional people I have met, you call them up and they can arrange everything possible.

Rooms are the bath are very specious and clean the ambiance is very good. Food tastes homely.You get a mini bar. And if you require anything else, the staff will arrange it for you.The hotel is very well connected to airport, metro station(Huda) across the road,bus stop,auto stand, market...ect all at walk-able distance. ..I can go on and on.

If you are reading this review,then I would advise to take a chance. I assure you that the only thing you will regret is not being able to stay longer at Luxury Suites and Hotels.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank rex a
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at Luxury Suites for well over 2 months. The hotel offers excellent value and at a good location, just a few minutes from Huda City Centre. Very convenient for anyone relying on public transport or a speedy journey into Delhi.

The rooms are comfortable and quiet, with effective air-conditioning, which was needed when I was there – yes right in the middle of summer! My room overlooked a busy road, but the room's double glazing kept all the noise out. My room was on the first floor and was large, had all the expected accessories like tea/coffee maker, fridge etc. The rooms were always kept neat and clean with elegant look. The bathroom was also pretty good and well kitted out. Other facilities which make your trip really enjoyable and worry & hassle free are laundry, good complimentary wi-fi and airport pick & drop service.

The Staff were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Staying at Luxury suites for 2 months and being 5,000 miles away from my family, the staff really made my stay exceptional. The staff at all levels are very courteous, prompt in service and always available to provide local information, grab a cab or just have a chat.

The light breakfast options provide a great start to the day and in the evening the restaurant serves a good range of Indian and Chinese food.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone as a great place to stay especially for business trips.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stayed at Luxury Suites and Hotels for a lengthy transit between my home, Los Angeles, and Bhutan.

I wanted a place that is clean, safe and convenient. And I think Luxury Suites was perfect for what I was looking for.

Easy access from the airport, spacious room, restaurant on site and metro station across the street.
I was able to go for shopping to MG Road via metro and Kingdom of Dreams was a 5 minute ride away.

Excellent value for the money.

The only not so great thing was; whatever I asked for at the front desk, whether to bring me a bottle of water, to find out about the car service, or to have the bill ready for check out, I had to keep asking for it over and over. Not fun.

But they have a great staff and it should be an easy fix.

Thank you for a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Rena D
Quilon
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We stayed on the ground floor and the room was very large and comfortable! They put in an extra bed so that 4 of us could sleep comfortable! The rooms and bath were clean and extremely well appointed! Did not get to try the food as we went to see the Kingdom of Dreams which is within a short walking distance! The City Center Metro is bang opposite the Place which makes access easy!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Quilon
SAIMOHAN, Owner at Luxury Suites and Hotels, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
dear madam ,
thank you so very much for your kind words ...
we are so happy and grateful for guests like yourself who appreciate the hard-work and effort we put in .thank you once again and we look forward to having the previlege to be of service to you once again soon .
sai +919810162141
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I was surprised to see the 5 star service provided by them. Nice location, wonderful decor, great food and very helpful and courteous staff. I have stayed in hotel like Radisson and Park Inn in Gurgaon, but I find this place even better, truly value for money.....The plus point of this hotel is the hospitality of the staff which makes you feel very comfortable....The only low point was the unavailability of hot water, which is must during winters in Delhi....maybe they were facing some issue with the water heater.....but no complaints because of the other services were far much better.....Luxury Suites is now my choice!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
SAIMOHAN, Owner at Luxury Suites and Hotels, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
dear sir ,
your kind words of appreciation have made our day !!! thank you sir , with folded hands :) its encouraging and appreciating reviews like yours that inspire us to work harder so that your forthcoming trips are even better .
hot water - sir you are completely correct , we have had some guests indicate simmilar concern that in peak winter the geysers were not providing enough warm water .
we at luxury suites firmly believe that while problems occur in every business it is how a business chooses to respond to customer concerns that sets them apart , we at luxury suites take responsibility and charge rather than pass the buck .... and in order to do so , just as we saw your feedback have proceeded to upgrade our boillers with larger elements and not only upgrade we have gone a step further and added an additional boiller so that we can continue to recv e wonderful and kind reviews like yours in future and your stay with us is comfortable and enjoyable . please accept my apologies and i assure you that this has been addressed fully .
once again , thank you very much and we are grateful to have the previlage to be of service to you .