“International, Japanese and Indian food”

Threesixtyone Degrees
Ranked #16 of 2,816 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: American, Asian, Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 'Threesixtyoneº' the all day dining world cuisine restaurant is one of the largest in the country with a seating capacity of 204 guests. The gourmet theatre features five show kitchens offering an extensive menu of Japanese, Chinese, Italian and Indian cuisine. It also has a live patisserie. Two teakwood decks extend from the restaurant into the 36,000 square foot reflection pool offering a unique al fresco dining experience.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

It is very nice restaurant within the hotel, overlooking the water lagoon . This is a great option if you are staying in the hotel.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

The breakfast was awesome. The variety of Indian and continental and Asian food was great. The hot croissants were delicious but the French toast and the Mango Pancakes were to die for!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I guess the Oberois wanted this restaurant to go one up on three sixty in Delhi. Which leads one to believe that the next hotel will have a three sixty two!

The overall feel is incredibly spacious, airy and comfortable with table spacing being quite luxurious. The staff is incredibly well trained for Gurgaon where it's usually difficult to find top of the line services. They were welcoming, smiling and helpful (we had a baby with us). The drinks service was fast and efficient. You can't go very far wrong with a Gin and Tonic but my wife said that the frozen mango margarita was great (it looked like a mango dessert). We took the buffet. Some of the highlights were sushi and the cold cuts. Indian food was so so. I tried the biriyani and mutton. Western food was not bad. Refreshing lemon coriander soup, flavourful tenderloin medallions and some excellent fish.

Overall I think the place is a standard 'all day dining' restaurant. Not really a special place like the Taj Machan used to be. Needs to build character.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Went with the family. Had to wait for a long time despite seeing that there were many tables vacant......the buffet looked stunning and well set up....but that was it......the service was terrible....when one visits the oberoi hotel with family, you expect service.....that was a big disappointment......

David M, General Manager at Threesixtyone Degrees, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

It is extremely disappointing to know that we did not meet your service expectations.

May I request you to drop in a line at rathijit.dutta@oberoihotels.com, who heads Food and Beverage at the hotel in order to help us understand the cause. You may do this only if convenient to you.

May I also request you to treat this as an isolated incident. Please do not let this obstruct your faith in us. I look forward meeting you in future. Please do write to me at generalmanager.gurgaon@oberoihotels.com the next time you plan your visit to Gurgaon.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I visited the Threesixtyone on Easter for their iconic Sunday Brunch. One visits a place like 361 because you are assured of the experience you will have... And I for sure was quite floored. Their service is impeccable with their service staff being extremely warm and friendly. When it comes to the food they have a huge buffet! Their antipasti selection is one of the best I've come across with fresh oysters and the works... They have sushi as well which actually was a bit of a let down along with their dimsums. Probably a new people still learning behind that counter... However, I was absolutely floored by their Indian cuisine. One doesn't expect to go to an Oberoi and relish Indian food so I was in for a huge surprise. Their Indian Chef Dirham surprised us with some fabulous galoutis and dahi ke kebabs. But the true winner was the Nihari and ofcourse the Haleem. We didn't even touch the rest of the mains coz they went gaga on these dishes! I was in good heaven!! The desserts again let me down but I suppose I had very high expectations since their patisserie is renowned. But it was all forgiven thanks to the gorgeous creations that came from their Indian kitchen. Kudos to the Oberoi for starting to realize that nothin satisfies the Indian palate more than good Indian food!