“Excellent Salad's & Deserts”
Review of Fresco

Fresco
Ranked #173 of 2,917 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Visited Fresco in Ambience Mall Gurgaon.
Its an Italian restaurant.

Food is excellent... variety of salads & excellent deserts....

Really liked it...
bit overpriced

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This place was my favorite when I was in Gurgaon a superb veggie cafe with a unique menu. I always choose the raw papaya salad which was a great price and also the serving is a very good.Service is excellent and there is also a take away option and free home delivery.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I went to the restaurant on 2nd June, we were 3 couples and the other couples had their children also with them. We went to the restaurant at about 3:15 we asked whether they were open for lunch, the manager replied positively. What irritated me the most was the fact the entire staff was in so much hurry to feed us that they were literally on our heads for order then clearing the plates. Food honestly was pretty average, except thin crust pizza (I would recommend as a must have) every thing else was kind of OK. Overall after paying a FAT bill of INR 15K for lunch (beer included) it was not something i would really cherish.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Well we were a total of 8 persons - a Family event celebrating my dads 75 th Bday.
The ambience and greeting was excellent . The snacks were good and served with a smile . The main course poor with hardly any variety . They need to majorily revamp the main course of the dinner buffet . I can give them suggestions also because the place and staff are very good and would carry it off well.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

If a reviewer writes that the best item on the buffet spread was the pan and the mango ice cream, no more need be said of the food. We began eating here eons ago, when it was being run by the lovely Italian couple.
Since then, had eaten here several times, and at the Vasant kunj outlet twice. The staff tho' still attentive are a faR cry from those of yesteryear. Visited for lunch today, and had no regrets that we hadn't eaten here for a long long time.