“Good food with real value for money”

EEST - The Westin Gurgaon
Ranked #21 of 2,706 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food with real value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

It was a very good experience while dinning at EEST. Kindly add more variety in vegetarian dishes. There were very few variety in vegetarian dishes. We had tried chinese & thai. Food is excellent. We look forward to visit in near future & try your other restaurants. Kindly add more variety in your buffet in coffee shop.

• Visited October 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Rajeev N,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. We are also delighted to note that the food and the services were to your great liking and satisfaction. Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

New Delhi, India
“04th visit and this time very special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We keep coming here for our office dinners as this is the closest place to drive after work for drinks at the bar and dinner at any of the outlets varying from Italian to asian. Every time we visit eest restaurant it has been a wonderful experience. This time very very special. That was my birthday and the treat was on me. I made a reservation like in any other hotel mentioning the occasion. I was offered a private room for 10 of my friends and colleagues without even asking for it. On arrival all the staff along with the restaurant manager wished me and escorted me and my guests to the private room. The staff were so cheerful and happy and I felt as if I am one of their family member. Thanks for all the beautiful moments. The cake was ready on the table with all special arrangements and I could not ask for anything special on this occasion followed by great food and amazing dining experience. Kudos to the hotel management for having such a great team and I always recommend all the colleagues and neighbours of mine to visit this hotel. Needless to say I shall always be here for any special occasion.

• Visited September 2013
Dear Neeraj31,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the food and the service at our Modern Asian Venue “EEST” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

delhi
“Delicious Thai.....food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Thai food in eest is much better than before, and their service make you feel like you are dining at your home. Thank you so much eest , for our wonderful dinner experience and our server Chokhoni.

• Visited September 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear dandriyaln,

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Asian themed property at The Westin. Huge menu. Everything I tried was very good. A little pricey compared to the main restaurtant on site but if you want Asian food it is a great option.

Visited September 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear SteeleB09,

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Taking Service Standards to another level”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

While EEST is a regular visit, this particular vist was special. It was my daughter's 9th Birthday and she was extremely keen to go to westin and dine at the Private Dining Room of EEST. Just one call to the Restaurabt Manager- Dipanita as also Mr Amit and they not only organized the PDR but a cake, decorations et all to make the whole experience extremely special for her. The food was extremely customized. We have noticed that at EEST, they are extremely flexible to accomodate all the special requests on the ingredients. The Thai Curry was exceptional as also the sushi, the chinese greens, a couple of starters. The dimsums could have been better but the whole restaurant had us bowled over with the service and the personalization. We shall keep visiting this place again and again.. Thanks Dipanita and Amit and the entire team at Westin.

• Visited August 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Nitin280574,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. The overall ambience of the venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. We are also delighted to note that the food and the service was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your words of appreciation for our associates in particular “Amit” and “Dipanita” encourages them to continue striving for excellence. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences.