“Good Pan Asian food.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of EEST - The Westin Gurgaon

EEST - The Westin Gurgaon
Ranked #23 of 2,693 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Delhi, India
“Good Pan Asian food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Now that we were at Pan asian restaurant, we decided to have chinese, japanese as well as Thai flavours. The family wanted chinese so we went for Chicken in black bean sauce and XO chicken fried rice and Haka Noodles. We decided to give food some flavours so went for Tori Teriyaki and Goong-Thod Kratiem. Goong Thod Kratiem were small prawns (shrimps) in garlic and some white pepper. This was made well and we liked it.
Tori teriyaki is a staple lunch for the Japanese. It is grilled chicken pcs with teriyaki sause which gives it a sheen. Care is taken that only those parts of chicken are used which makes the chicken pcs soft. The skin is left intact and it has fair amount of sauce and some taste of ginger. Sesame seeds are added from the top. It is a sweetish dish but tastes pretty good.
There were some issues regarding the housekeeping and I did report the matter to the management the next day and they promised to be more vigilant about it.
Eest has maintained its quality since the time it has opened and the chefs are doing a good job.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Rohinarora,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the food and the service at our Modern Asian Venue “EEST” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Your feedback on housekeeping services is being shared with the Executive Housekeeper and I assure you that the necessary actions are taken to avoid recurrence of any such incident in the future with any of our valued guests. We thank you once again for your valuable feedback and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best service and hospitality.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have eaten at EEST many times during my stays at the Westin Hotel and each and every time I dine there I’m exceptionally impressed with the quality of service, food and attention to detail. In my view the food is outstanding and has a wide variety of different dishes. On my last few experience I have simply asked the talent chiefs to prepare me something for both my start and main dishes, and each time they surprised me with the quality of food and variety of ingredients and tastes.

All the staff are fantastic and provide great attention to detail and make you feel very welcomed. Special mention to Vipin who in my view is simple a star at the Westin and a great asset to the SPG team.

Keep up the fantastic work.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Andy O,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your inspiring feedback! It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. We are also delighted to note that the food and the services at our signature Modern Asian venue “EEST” was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your positive words for our associates in particular “Vipin” motivates them to deliver further excellence. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enchricing moments.

Mumbai
“Nice oriental food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice menu with a good selection of Thai, Chinese and Japanese food - we ordered dimsums and Thai entrees. Both were flavorful - but it took forever to come.

• Visited July 2013
Dear krishnan_sundaram,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for complimenting our signature Modern Asian venue “EEST”. We are also delighted to note that the food offered was to your great liking and satisfaction. I have shared your feedback on the service aspect with the Food & Beverage Manager and I assure you all possible corrective measures will be taken in order to evade recurrence of any such incidents in the future.Rest assured, necessary training has been given to the service team associates, so that they can reach their potential in areas of various guest services and satisfaction! Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. Please let us know whenever you are coming to the hotel and we would ensure you get to see and savor the best of our services. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Great for a weekend meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I love South East Asian cuisine and find ourselves coming back to Eest. The food is good, getting there is easy and the service is friendly. We especially like the dim sum and noodle lunch buffet. That said, there are really good options in the a la carte menu.Eest is baby-friendly too, allowing my wife and I to take some time out for ourselves with the little one right there. If you're ever at Eest, we'd recommend keeping some room for dessert - the Caramel Egg Custard is superb! We think Eest is great for weekend lunches and for special occasions too (ask for one of the partitioned private spaces). Definately recommend.

Visited August 2013
Dear Prateek B,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the food and the service at our Modern Asian Venue “EEST” was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

New Delhi, India
“Eestern fantasy !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

A gorgeous eastern Resturant in the heart of Gurgoan with a wonderful view of the beautiful hotel!
The food includes a variety of cusines like Thai , Japanese , chinese and Korean. The food is really wonderful and the Resturant had wonderful service as well. A brilliant Resturant and a really good experience !!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear AshishAnjul,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the food and the service at our Modern Asian venue “EEST” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.