“There is always something new I discover”

EEST - The Westin Gurgaon
Ranked #23 of 2,778 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was my 4th visit to Eest and everytime they offer me different tables and every other seating has a unique experience of its own, the food is just cooked to its perfection, serves are really good they always have a genuine smile on there faces, its a nice place to be with family

1  Thank harikrish123
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear harikrish123,

It’s inspiring to receive such invaluable comments from our guests as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. We are also delighted to know that the food, the service and the overall ambience of our signature Modern Asian venue “EEST” was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your appreciation for our team members is very rewarding, which will go a long way in achieving high standards of service. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back for many more enchricing moments.

There are newer reviews for EEST - The Westin Gurgaon

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Visited eest with my business clients as the booking was made by my boss it was a complete surprise for me that eest also feature private dining facility room was extremly cozzy with a breath taking view and tremendous food and service to compliment it at its best. I have made sure my next visit i will be going for that private room for sure.......

1  Thank raj227

Dear raj227,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. The overall ambience of the venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. Your words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue striving for excellence. It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enchricing experiences.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Must say if you are looking for nice and easy dinner than eest this is the right place, last night one of my friend invited me for dinner at the westin and we chooses eest restaurant, I really liked the concept, I am one of the sushi lover and coincidently it was their sushi sashimi night with unlimited sake and beer! Must say we really enjoyed , and very good thing they have started with dim sum and noodle lunch seven days a week in very reasonable rate which we really wanna try, both food and their service really excellent. thank you westin for making our evening very joyful and interesting.

2  Thank dandriyaln

Dear dandriyaln,

It’s always a pleasure to receive such an elevating feedback as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. The overall ambience of our signature modern Asian Venue is designed “EEST” is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience.We are also delighted to note that our special Thursday night promotion of Sushi and Sashimi was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue striving for excellence. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

In one of Starwood's nicer Westins, is what “The Internet” says is one of the best restaurants in Gurgaon, not that Gurgaon is known for its food. Like many of the better restaurants in this town, its in a hotel, so that's not surprising. With the ambiance of upscale hotel/business restaurant, Eest offers a very large selection of Chinese, Thai, and Japanese food. The service is great, although maybe a overbearing at times. But that's what I would expect. Having tried some of the Japanese and Chinese food, I must agree that it is relativity good. The eggs on one of my dishes were the most perfectly cooked eggs I've had since landing in India, while the seaweed cucumber salad, like most of the dishes I tried, had clean and refreshing flavor. My favorite dish was the amuse bouche, a tofu and vegetable tasting. Overall, I like this place and will go back, despite how expensive it is (for India). It not the best Asian food I have had, but its a good, upscale version of many dishes with clean flavors and well, it probably is best in its class in Gurgaon.

1  Thank Marc U
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear MarcU24,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. The view and the overall ambience of our Signature venue “EEST” is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. We are also delighted to know that the food Offering were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue striving for further excellence. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We guys love to eat out regularly. EEST is perhaps the best Oriental Place in Gurgaon- The food meets and exceeds our own expectations every single time. They are always accomodating on making dishes off menu. Very good staff and good food. The seating could be much improved but overall give EEST a big thumbs up

1  Thank Nitin280574

Dear Nitin280574,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. We are also delighted to note that the service and the food were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your positive words have been communicated to all the members of our team who take pride and feel motivated to deliver further excellence. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences!