“Best Pan Asian Food Experience in NCR”

EEST - The Westin Gurgaon
Ranked #21 of 2,780 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I am a foodie and like to dine out very frequently, EEST is the first choice when it comes to dinning with family/friends. Few dishes which are impeccable are cod filet fish, tori kara age with wasabi mayonnaise, chicken in oyster sauce and finally the must have desert baked coconut egg custard. the staff is very friendly and ambiance is great with some seats overlooking the pool.

2  Thank NBFoodie1978
sanjsha, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear NBFoodie1978,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. The overall ambience of the venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. Your positive words have been communicated to all the members of our team. We are also delighted to know that the food and the service at our venue was to your great liking and satisfaction. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and we would like to extend our sincere gratitude for sharing your inspiring feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences.

There are newer reviews for EEST - The Westin Gurgaon

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I am a great lover of Asian cuisine and after hearing a lot about EEST I have been there with my family.I have 3 great reasons to love the place to the fullest - Ambience, Food and the best of all the serving staff over there.They are so very welcoming and cheerful that both my kids were asking to take to that place again.pretty and charming girls all around always smiling and on the toes.The restaurant manager Dipanita took care of my kids when we were dining and I cant ask for anything better.Thai curry and the sushi's are at their best.Noodles can be better but that did not spoil my evening.dessert sampler reccomended by the server is must try.overall a great place to be with the family and have a wonderful Thai and japanese food.waiting for next occasion to go..Thanks and Cheers to westin....

Dear Neeraj31,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your inspiring feedback! It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. We are also delighted to note that the food and the services at our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST” were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your positive words for our associates in particular “Dipannita” motivates them to deliver further excellence. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enchricing moments.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The zen atmosphere draws you in. The food and service is exceptional. Overall a great place for a conversational lunch or dinner. Remember to finish with the portugese egg custard tarts.

Dear Abhishek_grgn,

It’s inspiring to receive such valuable comments from our guests. We are also delighted to note that the food and the services at our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST” were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your positive words for our associates motivates them to deliver further excellence. It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enchricing moments.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The restaurant serves you all kind of Asian food: Chinese, Thai, Malaysian... all at very good prices and high quality food!

sanjsha, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear freekvdgriendt,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your inspiring feedback! It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. We are also delighted to note that the food and the services at our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST” were to your great liking and satisfaction. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enchricing moments.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had lunch here last week as part of the Citibank Restaurant Week promotion and it was by far my favorite meal out of all of the restaurants I tried. The food, service, decor, and ambience were perfect! The chef was able to customize all of the food to my liking. The only complaint I have is that I waited several minutes at the front of the restaurant for someone to seat me, but no one showed up. Finally, I walked into the restaurant and found the party I was suppose to join on my own.

sanjsha, General Manager at EEST - The Westin Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear subcontinent_babe,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. The overall ambience of the venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. Your positive words have been communicated to all the members of our team. Your feedback on service aspect gives us an insight towards the area of improvement at our end. We will also revisit certain processes in our areas of concern with more focus on training so that our associates can reach their potential in areas of various guest services and satisfaction. At Westin we always consider that the comments are a source of opportunity and improvement which enable us to elevate our products and services to the next level reaching at our full potential. You are our valued guest and your feedback is important to us. It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests, and once again would like to thank you for putting together your thoughts. We look forward to welcoming you back.