1,642 results
All reviews butler service piano bar bmw series reflection pool room check new delhi modern hotel an oasis water bodies rooms are huge outstanding hotel close to the airport delhi airport indian restaurant world class business hotel amazing service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently we stayed at this fabulous hotel as part of a Luxury Escape package. On arrival we were greeted by the General Manager Abhishek Panshikar and his great team. It was also a special occasion for us. They showed us around the hotel and to our amazing room. We had dinner at the amaranta restaurant and the food and experience was amazing. Naman our food guide for the night recommended some delicious selections (the Butter Chicken just melted in our mouths).

The next day we travelled to Varanasi and because of the floods we needed to head back to Delhi. Abishek was able to do a miracle and found us a room back in the Oberoi when it was at full capacity.
A thank you to all the staff at this hotel and especially Abhishek and Naman.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for an incredible review.

Your appreciation is truly appreciated. Being able to provide a relaxing and memorable experience for our guests is our constant endeavour and we are glad to know that you felt that way during your stay.

Thank you for your kind words for Naman, I am glad that your meal at amaranta was a memorable one. I have shared your feedback with Naman and am sure that this will go a long way in motivating him for even higher levels of excellence.

My team and I deeply value your patronage and we eagerly look forward to welcome you back to The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

Surprised with modernisation of The Oberoi, Gurgaon Architecture. As we enter
the path towards the Lobby on fifth floor is very impressive. The Square where we give the car for valet parking is very nice . Employees starts to take care as we enter in the lobby . As compared to other hotels The Oberoi has done very large investment in Employees training that how to deal with customers and make them feel comfortable. The Oberoi has embedded the luxury in Employees Behaviour And Etiquette. As we sit in 361 Restaurant for dinner. Impressed with high quality services delivered by Employees. Food is of incredibly high quality and very healthy.
Near about half an hour I have given the feedback to Madam on our previous hotel brand and she was surprised after listening the feedback. We feel very comfortable on the whole The Oberoi Domain.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you had a memorable experience with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, teams and the services provided. At The Oberoi, Gurgaon, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Thank you so much for appreciating our team - people are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests, we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, Gurgaon and look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every thing about the hotel is amazing.. great people working . Nice environment and the other is food.. food during dining was very good.. spa and swimming pool is very good and relaxing

Will visit again soon .

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Oberoi, Gurgaon!

It was wonderful to have you stay with us during your recent visit to the city and thank you taking out the time to post your valuable review on TripAdvisor.

I am so happy to read that you loved the team, spa and the swimming pool. My team and I are delighted to learn that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay a memorable and comfortable one.

We look forward to another opportunity to serve you and assure you of our best in-service and hospitality.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to express my appreciation for the quality of service you offered the days (31st July – 10th August 2019) of our stay at the Oberio Gurgaon Hotel in New Delhi India. It was our 1st time here! We had a wonderful almost 2 weeks . It was a very good decision; We enjoyed the peace and quiet we needed, very high quality offered in all the facilities of the gorgeous hotel. This definitely added to the excellent service of the staff in every segment of the hotel. Every staff member with whom we came in contact was attentive, kind and professional including receptionists, room service staff, animation team. I just wanted to let you know how much we valued that effort, how impressive and gracious and how greatly we appreciate everything We have always a great time staying at Oberio Gurgaon Hotel and loved the property. We will definitely recommend the hotel to our friends, colleagues and family, and I’m sure we’ll be back .Thank you very much again for such outstanding service .

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay at The Oberoi, Gurgaon. Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that you loved the facilities and the warm and gracious hospitality at the hotel. My team and I are delighted that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable.

Your kind words for our hotel and its services are truly motivating and will surely help us all achieve even higher levels of service excellence.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clearly the best hotel in Gurgaon. The poperty is so clean and well maintained. Rooms and neat and clean, quite big in size (50 sqm) and nicely equipped with amenities. The food and service is amazing. Buffet breakfast has a lot of healthy, vegetarian and english options.

The hotel provides great view of water bodies from lobby and rooms. The lobby itself is a grand sheesh mahal. Its a feast for your eyes. The hotel provides a very soothing and unwinding exeperience.

The staff is very courteous, attentive and considerate your requests. They are experts in their respective fields. Always happy and eager to help. Our waiter Mr. Naman in restaurant Amaranta was very soft spoken, quick to understand our requirement and gave very good recomendations. He had proper knowledge about the food and its ingredients.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay at The Oberoi, Gurgaon and thank you for taking out the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I am so happy to know that you loved the breakfast, swimming pool and the warm and gracious hospitality at the hotel. My team and I are delighted that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable and memorable.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for Naman. I have shared your feedback with him; this will surely go a long way in motivating him for even higher levels of excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you.