“Going the extra mile in taking care of the customers.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12
Ranked #34 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was never giving a perfect score till now as I was waiting for the wow experience. Finally, I did experience the same in this hotel. From the time you walk in, the security, the front desk and every single staff have made a difference.
The resturant staff are superb and went out of the way in serving me all the wonderful delicacies. The chef came out and asked if I would like any special dish I was wanting to have and when I told him. He has ensured he made it and as I came back to the hotel in the evening, I was previleged to have it in the room. The second day morning, I was planning to go early in the morning as I had a travel to different city. I was stunned when the hotel staff have packed the breakfast and kept it ready for me to take along. This was the real stunner for me.
The housekeeping is quick to respond and the service was done with a smile. The front desk was so quick and professional at the time of check out. The rooms neat and clean, have everything essential for your comfortable stay. Though from outside this place looks as if it is a small hotel. What mattered to me was their service and standards they placed for themselves. I hope they continue doing the good work as I had seen that in the past the standards do drop and fade away.
I will surely cherish the experience for long and will look at coming back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Try the nice spread of buffet breakfast and diinner. The AC can be better in the rooms, please check...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Sunil_DSouza, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon!!

It is our pleasure to receive such generous compliments from our guests at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon. We thank you for the same and for sharing it on TripAdvisor for the benefit of the fellow travelers. It is heartening to know that you liked our Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon. We are glad that you liked our welcoming front desk & reception. Our helping and eager to serve staff, our special attention to your requests and requirements, our smooth service, our efficient housekeeping, the high standards of cleanliness and maintenance, our value added services and our beautifully maintained rooms.

Such kind words of appreciation go on to encourage and to motivate us to work harder to achieve the ultimate goal of excellence.

We would be delighted to have you back as our guests soon. It is our prerogative to make your stay with us enjoyable and memorable.

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is in old Gurgaon in a not-so-happening area-well thats the only shortcoming.Right from housekeeping's Bhupender to All-Day dining's Mukesh,staff went out of their way to make us feel more comfortable.

The entire idea of a relaxing weekend was really taken care of so well by the entire team.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.Food is tasty and reasonably priced.You can enjoy pool and barbeque at roof-top as well.

Room Tip: Take one on higher fllors-preferably 5th where gym n sauna are located to avoid noise as well
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Sunil_DSouza, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon!!

Generous compliments shared through a forum as respectable as TripAdvisor have been a big boost for everyone here at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon. It is especially delightful to know that you liked our efficient and attentive staff, our delicious culinary delights, our rooftop pool and the very ambient barbeque on the rooftop!

It is great to receive such compliments from our guests and it goes on to encourage us to work harder to achieve the highest levels of our guests’ satisfaction.

With great enthusiasm we strive to serve all our guests to their satisfaction. We await your prompt return and hope to give you many memories to cherish!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our room was very comfortable and provided a pleasant oasis after traveling through traffic to get there. The welcome by the staff was warm and friendly and they were very helpful when we needed help with wifi. We stayed there twice in early March and the second time they upgraded our room without us even asking. It was really a nice experience and if we travel there again this would be my choice. The buffet is not the best, but the freshly prepared pasta made up for that, and they had fresh juices on the buffet.

1  Thank Sorayutpat
Sunil_DSouza, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon!!

At the outset, we would like to thank you for your continued patronage and for the appreciative review about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon that you have so generously shared on TripAdvisor. Our comfortable rooms that are well appointed, our warm & friendly staff that is ever ready to help and the freshly used ingredients to make our dishes at the buffet have been a delight to all our guests. The fact that you enjoyed the same goes on to boost our morale.

It is flattering to receive such compliments from our guests and is greatly motivating to work harder to achieve the highest levels of excellence.

It was great to have been able to serve you and we hope for the opportunity again soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for one night prior to leaving for London.

I had been in India travelling with my 9 year old son for two weeks and wanted a hotel near the 'kingdom of dreams' for my final night (this show comes highly recommended by the way!) and also not far from the airport.

After arriving at the airport and waiting for my flight I suddenly realised I had left all of my valuables in my hotel safe.

The hotel were just so helpful, especially the duty manager who rang me every single day in the UK for a week with updates about my belongings.

I got everything back within a week by DHL and was so grateful.

One item didn't arrive back but we believe it was the courier rather than the hotel but the hotel are refunding me for the lost item (an iPod).

The hotel itself is comfortable and clean and the service is great.

Thank you for delivering my valuable things back to me with absolutely no fuss. Most if all my sons camera with all his wonderful memories of our trip!!

Abi & Ellis

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank abi4343
Sunil_DSouza, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon!!

It makes us at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon proud to receive such a generous review that you have been so kind to share on a forum as respectable as TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have liked our convenient location in close proximity to the airport and to various places of tourist interest, the special care we take to help our guests in every regard, our comfortable rooms that are well equipped and our high standards of cleanliness & maintenance.

It is great to receive such compliments from our guests as it brings in a lot of encouragement to work harder to achieve the ever lucrative goal of excellence.

We extend a warm invite to you to return soon to the hotel and spend another memorable holiday with us!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is definitely a decent place... I would rate this better than the budget Hotel.. I stayed here for one night and had an amazing time.

Good room size
Decent bathroom.. Nice Ambiance inside the hotel..

Will recommend to anyone.. Good price too..

Only thing is location leading up to the place isn't great but then you will not have everything with good price...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Sunil_DSouza, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon!!

The generosity of your compliments that you have so kindly showered upon us at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector – 12, Gurgaon on Tripadvisor, is a matter of sheer happiness and great pride for us. Our spacious & comfortable rooms, our well maintained bathrooms, our ambient surroundings and décor and the great value for money that we offer have been a source of delight for our patrons. We are glad to know that it brought you much enjoyment.

It is great to be appreciated for the efforts that we put in every day for our guests. Encouragement such as this from our guests brings in a zeal and great fervor to perform better every day.

With open arms we await your return to the hotel, so that we can avail this opportunity to give you another memorable trip!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I stayed there twice in Jan 2014. Each time it was great experience. The roon is well designed and spacious and has all the amenities. The breakfast buffet has plenty of variety. The buffet dinner though pricey is very tasteful too. The hotel can also do the currency exchange without comission.

The staff performance especially housekeeping was good. The location is a bit away from shopping malls but easily reachable by cabs. Only issue I had that the laundry charges were too high so I took my laundry to nearby market where I met another couple who were staying at the hotel and brought laundry to the market.

Overall highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lovetravel7519
Sunil_DSouza, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon!!

It is delightful and flattering to receive such a positive review from you and we are especially grateful for your continued patronage. Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon endeavors to make every guest comfortable and takes care of their every request and requirement. We are glad to have been able to impress you with our well designed and spacious rooms, the international standards of our facilities and amenities, our breakfast buffet with a wide variety, our mouth watering delights at dinner, our value added services like currency exchange, our efficient and courteous staff and our convenient connectivity to the shopping areas.

Compliments as generous as yours go a long way to encourage and to motivate us to work harder to achieve the ultimate goal of excellence.

We are delighted to have been of service to you and would await your next visit so that you can avail more of our services and have another such holiday to cherish!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Value for money budget hotel in sector 12 Gurgaon. Good if you have an early meeting in the vicinity and dont want to face the notorious early morning traffic into Gurgaon.

Rooms are decent and rather clean. Only the coffee shop is open for food. The buffet was well "budget" with just 1 non veg gravy. Break fast the next morning was even more frugal. They offer airport pick up and drop which is a great service considering that they charge approx Rs.4000/room night only.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sunil_DSouza, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon!!

Thank you for a frank and constructive review about your stay with us at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon. It is great to know that you liked our Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-12, Gurgaon. We are glad that you liked our convenient location, our comfortable rooms that are well maintained and our value added service of a pick and drop.

It is compliments like these from our guests that go a long way to encourage and to motivate us to work harder to achieve the highest levels of our guests’ satisfaction. Please be assured that the feedback from our guests is of paramount importance to us and we take immediate corrective measures wherever required. We regret the disappointment you faced regarding the food and apologize sincerely. Revamping of the restaurant menu is in process and shall be implemented shortly at Mosaic, our coffee shop. Also, The Rooftop Barbecue, has been operational since 24th and will provide another option for fine dining.

We invite you to return to the hotel soon and give us an opportunity to serve you again. Experience the city, the hotel and make some lovely memories to take back home.