“Home Away from Home”

Fortune Select Excalibur
Ranked #45 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Chennai (Madras), India
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Only hotel in Sohna road wherein I can think of staying so long.
Front Office is Excellet.Mr.Deepesh Duty Manager and his team are very courteous and helpful.
The team of earthen Oven and the live gazals is a treat after a hectic day.
Thanks to the team for making my stay comfortable and homely.

Room Tip: 9th floor is perfect.Have a wonderful stay.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Mr. Shankar S,

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Gurgaon.

At Fortune Select Excalibur, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Excalibur and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Sandeep Joshi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The hotel is located centrally in Gurgaon and not very far.. property is not very elaborate but aesthetically done up. Rooms are pretty compact but again they have a nice cozy feeling to them.Staff is very friendly and check-in and check-out was very smooth. Room service was pretty prompt at 2 in the night as well.
For a business traveler this place is a good one.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. SwetanKj,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was there in this property in last week of feb for a workshop. We had lunch with the group on 4 days.There is a good mix of Indian and continental dishes.Deserts were of amazing veriety and good in taste.Mongolian veg and Rajasthani vadi were two dishes which tasted very unique. Aloo tikki and dahi vada were also good in taste.Although I am big fan of soya products which were missing on all 4 days.I also asked the chef and he told that there is no soya dishes in their menu.This is must for people who are veg so they can incorporate that in their menu.

Room Tip: Cannot comment as i did not stayed in this hotel
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of food quality and services, further we have consider your valuable feedback for the soya products and will assure you that it will be incorporate in our regular buffet spread.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 25, 2014

It was pleasent stay at the fortune as I am feeling that I has a good fortune to take this hotel in Gurgaon.

I was for business trip and it was very relaxing at the end of the day.

Food was axellent and service was more than that, Infrastructure is new and staff are very co-operative.

Just a ingnorable problem is too less tv channels with bad quality of picture and slow internet connection.

I am exited to visit this hotel again in future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Raval,

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

I have personally ensured that the clarity of TV channels in all guest rooms is of superior quality.

Pune, India
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stayed there from 12th Feb to 14th Feb 2014 and once last year for a day. This is one of my best stay experience so far. Great location from vatika business park, Great service , superb food and facilities and amazing value for money. Their room are small but packed with all the amenities one can expect and more offerings for the price. Small things matter and this hotel knows it all. Look for complimentary perfumed sachets, unique Tea ( nidra etc etc. It has 3 restaurants and i loved the fact that their coffee shop is 24X7 and so is in room dining. I am a late night person and ordering a masala tea late in night felt like home.
All in allm great hotel , great staff and efficient service. You dont need to think twice before making a reservation

Room Tip: All their rooms are great but I prefer the ones on higher floors as they provide a beautiful video o...
Dear Mr. Dubey,

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed over 20 nights in this hotel across a span of 9 months for business trips and I have to say it has been absolutely great. This is primarily a business hotel and is built on rather modest grounds.They are fairly young and hence still learning the curve from an ITC Hotel standpoint. However, what they lack in size they definitely make up in Courteous Staff, Decently Appointed Rooms and a Great Breakfast Spread. Also, both their specialty restaurants - Earthen Oven & Oriental Pavilion can hold up their own against their more well known peers.
I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
FSExcalibur, Guest Relations Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
We want to express our utter appreciation for your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. We are delighted that Fortune Select Excalibur is your number one choice when you go on a business trip to India. We are happy that you enjoyed our rooms, the breakfast as well as our friendly staff. Our passion for guest service helps us to aim for creating an unforgettable experience and we certainly appreciate your recognition.

We will look forward to giving you another enjoyable experience on your next visit.
Faridabad, India
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I have stayed there for about 5 days for an official trip. It was very comfortable stay, good facilities, very good food. In one of the resturant 'earthen oven', there was live performance of gazals and hindi songs which I liked the most.

Room Tip: select swimpool facing one
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear Mr. Goel,