“Would definitely recommend”

Fortune Select Excalibur
Ranked #44 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have visited this Hotel several times for business and I am always very impressed by the helping nature of the staff. This Hotel always exceeds my expectations, especially the tremendous food outlets. The Oriental Pavilion has a great ambiance and the different types of cuisine are awesome. I would like to visit with my family though it’s not possible, but I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my foreign friends thinking to visit for business. Gurgaon is actually really far away from my home, but because of the gracious behavior of the staff I never feel home sick. The team is always there to help out at any time any moment, just to make you comfortable. I look forward to coming again next month.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur, Gurgaon !

It is our goal to always provide the best lodging experience for our very loyal guests and for you to commend us on that matter is indeed heart-warming. Thank you for all your appreciation with regards to the wonderful and comfortable experience you’ve always had in all the times that you chose to stay with us. We wish to let you know that we will strive hard to maintain the positive remarks you mentioned pertaining to the warm and friendly staff services, as well as the overall comfort in total, so that we can ensure that we meet your utmost satisfaction. Our reliable staff will always be ready to attend to your needs at all times and we are committed to giving you the best service there is we can offer.

Thank you for inspiring us to improve and further excel in the delivery of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back at a Fortune Hotel / Fortune Select Excalibur, Gurgaon.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Located at Sohna Road at Sector 49 , it is 7 kms from the nearest metro Station HUDA City Centre.

If your business is in Gurgaon , this is perhaps on of the best business hotel to stay in Gurgaon ( unless of course you wish to travel all the way to N Delhi braving the traffic and the time it takes to reach N Delhi )

The pluses :

> The room tariff is reasonable
> The rooms are well appointed , big and more importantly very clean .
> The staff extremely courteous .
> The food is excellent.
> The breakfast spread at their Zodiac Restaurant is outstanding.
> Enough and more Shopping malls within walking distances

The minuses :

> The view from the room is not so great
> The approach to the hotel from the main road needs to be addressed ASAP
> Limited TV Channels

Recommendation : Certainly - YES

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for using your valuable time in posting a response on "Trip Advisor".
We are delighted to note that you appreciated the hotel service and facilities. Glad that you enjoyed our hospitality.

Thank you for your kind encouraging words, We have noted you suggestions also. Your feedback will be shared with all our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon .

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was recently in Gurgaon with my friend for a short business trip. My client's office was on Sohna Road so I was basically looking for hotels in the vicinity. I finally narrowed down to two hotels - Fortune Select Excalibur and a Hilton property in sector 50. Even though the room at Fortune was about 1.5 grand costlier, I took it because it was at a walking distance from my client's office. And thankfully, the hotel didnt disappoint!
I reached the hotel at 9:30 pm and was greeted very warmly by the staff. We were starving so we went straight to the Oriental restaurant on the top floor. The ambience of the restaurant was a bit too loud and gawdy for my taste but the food was good.
The room was very clean and comfortable and the staff was very cordial and helpful. In fact, when I requested them for a late checkout, then didnt seem to have a problem in extending my stay till 3 pm!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a comfortable business hotel.

2  Thank TravellerAbhi
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for using your valuable time in posting a response on "Trip Advisor".

Thank you for your kind encouraging words,Your feedback will be shared with all our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back at a Fortune Hotel / Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon .

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have stayed couple of time at this hotel. Very delightfull to be at due to the proximity of important business centers. Front desk staff is excellent with helping in all aspect including effecint check in. Food is good but lacs in variety and very expensive. Rooms are specious but very limited TV chanels. Over all, I would rate this hotel good.

Room Tip: Rooms at higher floors give good city view.

Thank you for using your valuable time in posting a response on "Trip Advisor".

We have noted your concern. Your feedback will be shared with all our team members.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was very happy and found my stay here very comfortable. This was my first time to the hotel and was traveling for business purpose. I found it more comfortable and the cab service was punctual and on time. Though it was a short stay I enjoyed with the service and the happy hours of Nostradamus and Zodiac which has fabulous food and desert. My room was comfortable and lobby music was very soft, hopefully I will be coming back soon to stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have stayed there over half a dozen times, the staff are very helpful & efficient, clean place, good food, easy accessability to the metro station & office avenues.overall a great place to stay in & good value for money.

FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Genaral Manager

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I did not stay at the hotel but stopped for a family lunch in the coffee shop, was delighted by the staffs friendly nature and the urge to make us try everything from the buffet. We could not create enough space for the large variety of desserts.

Wish to visit again to atleast get in time for the happy hour at hotels pastry shop in the evenings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for using your valuable time in posting a response on "Trip Advisor".
We are delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities. Glad that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked services of the coffee shop.