“Hotel Fortune, Sohna Road, Gurgaon”

Fortune Select Excalibur
Ranked #45 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Mangalore, Karnataka, India
“Hotel Fortune, Sohna Road, Gurgaon”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had stayed in this place as part of my business trip. The rooms were Ok, the service was also OK. The buffet dinner was highly overpriced for the stuff that they were offering.

Worst of all, I forgot my brand new sandals in the hotel while checking out. When I contacted the hotel , they bluntly said that they have not found anything in my room. After 2-3 mails a Sr mail wrote a mail apologizing etc, but the case of the missing sandals is yet to be solved.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Sunil M
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon !

Thank you for spending your valuable time for posting your response on to the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the services and other facilities , I am glad that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked services of the hotel Fortune Select Excalibur !
At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice.

I have noted your observations for suitable corrective action for the pricing for the buffet charges when you stayed with Fortune Select Excalibur from April 10 -April 13 2012.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Select Excalibur it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Pradeep K.Uniyal,
Fortune Select Excalibur.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed January 3, 2013

stayed there in december with my family. Excellent service and value for money. Was very pleased with the staff. The rooms are spacious and would love to visit again. The staff was friendly and helped me in organising travel and sight seeing.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank qamart
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, January 4, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon !

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities , I am glade that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked services of the hotel , your stay was comfortable with us and you recommend Fortune Select Excalibur !

Thank you for your kind encouraging words,Your feedback have been shared with all our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back at a Fortune Hotel / Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon .

New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 1, 2013

wow...the service is really good. the moment i enter the gates I felt royalty. the food is good specially thai. fish was good. :) i loved the indian food at the second floor restraunt with live kitchen. the pool is well maintained. i highly recommend this hotel

p.s - i have never given any ratings to anyone before but the whole experience drove all the way to here.

Room Tip: pool side room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Chuck B
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, January 1, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon !

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities , I am glade that you especially liked the Thai and Services at our Oriental Pavilion,The earthen Oven food was liked by you with the live kitchen & enjoyed our hospitality , your stay was comfortable with us and you recommend Fortune Select Excalibur !

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My stay at fortune select excalibur was a memorable one. The hotel is located in Gurgaon. This was my first visit to that hotel, i was on my official tour. The hotel is very nice, the rooms are good and spacious. The food was excellent espacially at Oriental Pavillion, the chinese and thai was great and authentic. The service was great specifically the room service. Staff was very cooperative and helpful. Business centre and spa were nice. Internet was free. Overall a very comfortable stay. I will surely recomend the hotel for my guests.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms specially on the higher floor, can see the whole city, view is good.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Tarungaur83
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, December 30, 2012

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon !

Thank you for spending your valuable time for posting your response onto the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you appreciate the food and service, I am glade that you especially liked the Thai & Chinese and Services at our Oriental Pavilion & enjoyed our hospitality , your stay was comfortable with us.

Your feedback have been shared with all our team members.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Hi I stayed at fortune select and had a good experience overall but would like to saythat food and service in particular in Zodiac was excellentor in other wwords WOW. Will visit every time when I m in India and would recommend my friends family and my colleague especially my boss who visit to india regularly

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Psoli
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, December 28, 2012

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon !

I am delighted to note that you appreciate the food and service, I am glade that you especially liked the Food & Services at our 24/7 coffee-shop -Zodiac & enjoyed our hospitality and your stay was comfortable with us.

Your feedback have been shared with all our team members.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Excellent service , friendly peoples I would recommend this place to the visitors, its an amazing place to visit its got pretty much everything for the visitors i:e café. restaurants' pools , lounge ,library , and its got really good furniture, Jacuzzi you name it all I can say is visit once you will love it ...................
enjoy your trip ///during my short stay I found the hotel was in a good location near my office. the service standards are really good and the staffs in the hotel especially in restaurants are courteous and helpful. its got indian and Chinese and a coffee shop restaurant to cater to your taste. would love to stay on my next visit..

Room Tip: rooms with balcony much better to relax...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Aasis S

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon !

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities , I am glade that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked services of the coffee shop & the hotel , your stay was comfortable with us and you recommend Fortune Select Excalibur !

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Excalibur offer an amazing place for relaxing mind and pampering for body. It has good restaurants and a café, pool, lounge and a library. The room is excellent with spacious and great furniture. The room has balcony and bathroom with Jacuzzi with bathrobes and hair dryers. Other amenities include; phone, LCD TV with DVD player, with excellent sound system and windows with blackout curtains. The hotel offers a selection of both South Indian and local cuisine. There is absolute abundance of buffet lunch & dinners at the Zodiac Restaurant, I have seen nearly 30 to 35 different sweets at any given time with various flavors’. The most important focus of the hotel’s leisure is the Spa. It features a luxurious bathing and sauna. Services on offer include Massages is one of the most relaxing and rejuvenating. Last but not the least; the staff were very friendly in providing the services whenever we need.

Room Tip: Right side rooms are good for city view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank John V
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, December 22, 2012

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur,Gurgaon !

I am delighted to note that you appreciate the food and service and recommended your hotel and your stay was comfortable with us,You enjoyed the Interiors and the housekeepings innovativeness.

Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with the team.

Your positive comments have been communicated to all our team members .