“Eat Till you Drop”
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Seasonal Tastes at the Westin Gurgaon serves the best buffets all around the Day. I have mostly gone for dinners and I just can't go to any other hotel resturant now. Indian, Chinese, Thai,Continental ,Italian... All under one roof and their Desserts section is to die for . Its so difficult to decide what to eat and what to skip . The best part for a person with sweet tooth is to just go for their Just Salads,Soups & Desserts Buffet which is half the price of the regular buffet ( They don't advertise and not many people know about it ). Start with their Chat Papri, Fruit chart counter, Aam Panna and move to yummy salads and soups variety and end it with an attack @ Desserts counter. Their ICE CREAMS are to die for! Try any or like me single scoop of all flavours in one serving and make your own Sundae !

Amazing Service, ambience and price makes it a place to visit for sure!

TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear mayank_p,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the dining experience at our all day dining venue "Seasonal Tastes" was to your great liking and satisfaction.Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience.Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

There are newer reviews for Seasonal Tastes

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Recently visited Westin, Gurgaon, Season taste (coffee shop) for Sunday brunch with my family and I am confident this was by far the worst Sunday brunch I ever had in Gurgaon or any other metro city. Few noteworhty things:-

a) Poor service quality. You keep calling stewards and they seem completely disinterested. Firstly they all not listen and in case they come, they serve as if you they are doing a favour to you. (Come on guys, its not a charity - You charged me good amount of money for the brunch, atlest give me half the worth)

b) Poos food spread.Sunday brunch here, at best can be compared to a decent 3 star hotel brunch and is definitely not in the league of quality hotels like Trident & Oberoi, Gurgaon. They dont have something as basic as Pizza as part of their Sunday brunch, have 2 +2 starters and rest assured that they'll always be served cold.

c) Very ordinary food quality.

Guys, in case you are looking for good quality time with your family over Sunday lunch/brunch, suggest that you head to Oberoi or Trident. We have been there in the past and the servers, F&B serve you with a big smile on their face and go that extra mile to give you your money's worth.

I am sure of getting a mail from F&B on this, promising to improve services on the next visit , but that doesnt solve the purpose, specially if I paid more than 5K for a brunch.
Poor, guys send your team to Oberoi, Trident or even to Crown Plaza to understand what Sunday brunch means and how should they attend guests at the brunch.

P.S. : This review is only form Seasonal taste (coffee shop), their other two restaurants (Prego & EEST) serves amazing food and yes, serve it with a smile.

TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Vikas12345,

Thank you for valuable feedback! I appreciate your positive feedback for the food and services at our signature venues “EEST and “Prego”. My team and I take a lot of pride in our food and services offered at all our venues and since we have opened the hotel the Food & Beverage positioning of the hotel has always been in the top few venues! I therefore regret to note your disappointment with the quality of food and service at our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes” and would like to further investigate the cause as it seems to be an odd event where we didn’t live up to your expectations. I assure all possible corrective measures will be taken in order to serve you better. I would request you to send us your contact details on my email address sanjay.sharma@westin.com, so that we can speak to you in person. Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. Please let me know whenever you are coming to the hotel and I would personally ensure you get to see and savor the best of our cuisine and services. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Being from the U.S. and living now in Hyderabad, we are most familiar with Westin Hotels and the high quality service and food that they provide. The Westin Gurgaon and this particular version of "Seasonal Tastes" is no exception. The managers, hostesses, servers and housekeeping staff here go out of their way to make sure you (as the customer) get exactly what you want. I'm not much of a buffet person and I like to order a la carte...which is sometimes a problem at hotel buffets/brunches. Not so here. I get exactly what I want, even if it's a special order tailored for my special dietary needs. The waiters are attentive without "hovering" and - my favorite part...if things are taking extra time to prepare, they let you know what's going on. A very comfortable place to eat. The only problem that I can see is that it's so good and so easy, that you might not want to leave the Westin and explore some of the incredible restaurants throughout the rest of Delhi!!

TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear fatherkingsbury,

Thank you for your pleasant feedback and we are happy to know you enjoyed your dining experience with us at our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes”. We always strive to provide a memorable experience to our guests with great cuisine, service and ambience. Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and the entire associates, who are grateful for the appreciation. I would also like to inform you that recently our “Seasonal Tastes” venue is being awarded “2013 Certificate of excellence” by Trip Advisor. Thank you for your support and encouragement. We do hope to always exceed your expectations and our team eagerly looks forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We went for dinner at Seasonal tastes and chose to order a la carte. The tandoori malai chicken was pink on the inside as was the tandoori fish. The waiter at first insisted that there was nothing wrong with the food. What ever happened to customer is always right? He finally took the dishes back and than brought back the same dish after reheating it. There were now 2 to 3 pieces in both dishes. Apparently the inedible pieces in out dinner plate were our problem. I have have never faced such cheap behavior in any restaurant leave alone a 5star. This led to another argument and the manager as well as the chef came out. They remade the dishes but finished them in a skillet, apparently the chef was not confident of his tandoori skills that he had to finish the dish in a oven.

The biryani was good, 7/10. The naan was pathetic, made with unleavened dough. The chef argued with me that a naan is not supposed to rise!!! What nonsense.

Apparently the dietary(non) experts in Delhi have convinced the five star visiting populace that white bread is bad( true) , their solution is however right out of Dilbert, let us omit the yeast and baking powder and ergo it is no longer white bread and therefore should be healthy. It would be funny if I was making it up.

It is an expensive restaurant and neither the food nor the service are worth it. Best left to the poor saps who are staying at this hotel and have now here else to go.

TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear samtheman t,

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate the time taken to write a review for our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes”, however you had dined with us in January and have posted your review in May. I regret to note your disappointment with the quality of food and service at our venue and would like to further investigate the cause as it seems to be an odd event where we didn’t live up to your expectations. I assure all possible corrective measures will be taken in order to serve you better. My team and I take a lot of pride in services we offer and we therefore regret to have let you down on this occasion. I would request you to send us your contact details on our email address sanjay.sharma@westin.com so that we can speak to you in person. Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. Please let me know whenever you are coming to the hotel and I would personally ensure you get to see and savor the best of our cuisine and services. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I took my wife for a lunch on our wedding anniversary. There was an excellent spread of India, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Lebanese and more. Also, there was a personalized touch from the Cheffs as well as the hotel staff. Me and my wife were overwhelmed and tasted each and every cuisine. Since I'm a foodie and have tasted all these cuisines travelling to places, I can vouch for the authentic taste you get here. There was a chaat stall as well with a variety of Indian chaat items including fresh fruits and juices as well. What more? the spread of desserts were countless ranging from Indian, Spanish and Japanese. The theme was of fresh mangoes and I couldn't believe that there can be so many mango twists in different tastes! Tepanyaki as a dessert is amazing the cheff understands how that has to be served. Overall it was an experience to be cherished and finally to our surprise the staff had a cake cutting ceremony for us before we could leave making our Anniversary so special! Nice place to dine and a lot of value of money. Please carry some extra stomach....lol!

TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear Basky21973,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that overall buffet spread at our all day dining venue Seasonal Tastes was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience.Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.