“The Culinary Poetry”
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New Delhi, India
“The Culinary Poetry”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

You would find good food in many places in Gurgaon. You will even find great decor. But the polished, urbane ambience that you get in Seasonal Tastes has no comparison. I would say of all the restaurants in Delhi and Gurgaon, it has probably the best buffet. The spread is huge; the taste is unmatched; the ambience is great. But it is the harmonious combination that gives it a kind of sophistication. It is my favorite place for a leisurely lunch in the entire area. It is like a perfectly composed vilambit bandish, if you have the mood and time to indulge. Price is a little steep in absolute terms but them it is still value for money

• Visited September 2012
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear shyamanuja,

It is indeed very heartening to know that you have had a memorable experience and that you enjoyed the buffet spread and the services at our all Day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes”. The overall ambience of our venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. Your appreciation for our team members is very rewarding, which will go a long way in achieving high standards of service. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. It is through a delighted customer that a venue gains its true recognition. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good foo and service with entertainment”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I visited this restraunt dis sunday for their brunch. the buffet was really good and specally the chinese counter. chinese style prawn wer excellent. they also have have a kids are where you can play basketball tabel tennis. And they also had charli chaplin a joker and a tall man for the entertainment .

Dear coolgaurav,

It is indeed very heartening to know that you have had a memorable experience and that you enjoyed the Sunday Brunch and the Service at our all day dinning venue “Seasonal Tastes”. Your appreciation for our team members is very rewarding, which will go a long way in achieving high standards of service. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

india
“Personal attention makes it different with reasonably priced”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ok, so its a sunday ..so what better way than to go out for a leisurely breakfast brunch ..checked the net for 'best breakfasr places in delhi ' and among others it poured the name of 'Season Taste
Westin Gurgaon...so here we three go for the morning BF ,to Westin Gurgaoon which is abt 16 kms from our place in Delhi..
First IMpression:: The hotel is up to the international standards..many foreigners could be seen in the hotel lobby and the dining area which is on the ground floor overlooking the busy MG road ...we were given a proper table by the lady executive overlooking the dining...the BF was divided into cereals, salads, south Indian, European, THai (east Asian) plus juices...the food had its originality...I started with the beatroot juice, moved on to salads, and south Indian...than some European ...the tastes were good and authentic...nothing to complain..I asked for avocado which I could not find,,he restau.. manager after a delay of 10 mins was able to get it for me but brought raw cut into slices...however eating raw avocado requires some real liking for it...i asked one of the staff to help me on this...he went to various chefs to consider my request...finally the master chef stepped in and prepared a very nice recipe with olives, tomattoes , feta cheese and avocados ...I liked it and was also impressed the way my request was paid attention and left me satisfied..
so would like to recommend this place for anyone who is looking for some good morning BF..

• Visited March 2013
“A complete night mare”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

When you visit to a five star hotel definately your expectation are high but this outlet disappointed me, I visited to them during the month of feb with a very old friend of mine I did not made a booking which I should have being done they placed me to the corner of the restaurant initial service was fine but suddenly a big group of 80-90 people walked in and it was a big mess at that time they sitted on our table also inspite of telling to move aside they were not moving all the food from buffet was over I was feeling like iam visitng a conference lunch and at the end no one came from the management side to apologize for the inconvience also which totally ruined our experience, my recommendation would be to ask them if rush is low today and then visitm

TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear sherly27,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is very unfortunate that the dining experience at our "Seasonal Tastes" venue did not reflect the quality you expected from us and I am really concerned that we did not live up to your expectation.Your feedback on service gives us an insight towards the area of improvement at our end. We will also revisit certain processes in our areas of concern with more focus on training so that our associates can reach their potential in areas of various guest services and satisfaction. At Westin we always consider that the comments are a source of opportunity and improvement which enable us to elevate our products and services to the next level reaching at our full potential. I would request you to send us your contact details on our email address westin.gurgaon@westin.com so that we can speak to you in person. It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests, and once again would like to thank you for putting together your thoughts and we do hope you will not benchmark us with the shortcomings you had experienced and will give us an opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to hearing from your end!

LONDON
“great buffet”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I dont normally do buffets, especially not in india where food hygiene isnt perhaps so great, but I stayed here for 11 nights and decided to give it a whirl after seeing that the food is constantly cooked. there is a wide selection of food but i went for the indian food as it looked fab. had a couple of murgh dishes some biryani and some amazing crispy tandoor chicken plus freshly cooked nan bread and it was delicious! the only down side is that although the waiters are very pleasant they do have a habit of taking ages to get you your drinks! - other than that very good..

ps - the breakfast is also fab.

• Visited February 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear JONMCINERN,

It brings immense delight in learning that the buffet spread and the overall ambience at our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes” was up to your liking and satisfaction.The emphasis is always on authentic flavours, fresh and unique ingredients, and creative presentations that engage all the senses in a chic, sensuous atmosphere. Your feedback on service is also noted. We will also revisit certain processes in our areas of concern with more focus on training so that our associates can reach their potential in areas of various guest services and satisfaction. You are our valued guest and your feedback is important to us. At Westin we always consider that the comments are a source of opportunity and improvement which enable us to elevate our products and services to the next level reaching at our full potential. It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests, and once again would like to thank you for putting together your thoughts and we do hope you will not bench mark us with the shortcomings you had experienced and will give us an opportunity to serve you better. Looking forward to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal on your next visit to Delhi (NCR).