“Always Good”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #544 of 2,839 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Best for small quick Pizza Lunch. In an affordable pricing they provide a filling combo with drinks. Whenever I am less with budget but have a craving for Pizza, it is my preferred place. Though the service is a bit slow but it's manageable.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

It was a mistake that I went to this place with my friends on a Monday evening. The experience was not good from the beginning itself. We had to wait on our table holding menu card for a long while and even on calling out to place an order, we had to wait for about 15 minutes before someone came to take our order. From Pizza Hut it is expected that the service should be good, we asked for water but our mocktails and other beverages arrived, but no water after 15 minutes of asking. Again it took another 2-3 reminders before someone brought the glasses. I had ordered for pasta, we started having pizzas and then after a while I enquired about the pasta!! “Sorry sir it will be here in 15 mins.” Was the reply.. man did they forgot to note down the order!! As far as quality of food is concerned, Pizza Hut is my First choice for Pizza and Pasta; it was great all the way.
I recommend this outlet only if you are craving for a bite of Pizza.

1  Thank haristheguide
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Ordered a quick eat. Wedges were out of the world, Pizza average and Masala Lomonade below par. Very efficient service with a smile.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

GOOD OVERALL...BUT Needs to Change the menu .....Preparations should be improvisedoften AND Bring New Offers More Often.....KEEP IT UP

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Pizza is a class & guys why dont add a little humor to daily job.
it will help you a lot coz i love when somebody connect with me and anticipates my needs.
Anyways it wa s a nice trip there.