“Longstay”

Ramada Gurgaon Central
Ranked #30 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hyderabad, India
“Longstay”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have been staying at the Ramada for 7 weeks with my wife and rate this hotel the best option in Gurgaon. The staff has been exceptionally helpful and attentive. Any questions you have will be answered with utmost professionalism and a smile , nothing is too much. The room is adequate,but for a long stay like us You might want to consider a suite. It is clean , comfortable and all round very pleasant. Again I have to mention the staff that has been very helpful to us ! Upasana is service with a smile. Rahul and Vegender are managing great , Nitin and all the bar staff are to be commended there are just too many to mention. A great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ANSHU M, General Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear Guest Thank you for the inspiring feedback and we are also delighted to know that you had an excellent experience with us. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. Your words of appreciation for our staff encourages them to continue to strive for excellence. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments. Warm Regards, Management Ramada Gurgaon Central

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel offers very nice services and good hospitality to its guests. Staff is very friendly and greet u with a lovely smile aleays..Upasana is one of them. The food and rooms are really good. It was a excellent stay with Ramada. I would love to come back.

• Stayed November 2012
ANSHU M, General Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
chandigarh
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had a weeks stay in Hotel Ramada central Guragaon. I found the staff extremely helpful and cooperative. At the front desk I was helped by Upasna during my check out, she was very helpful throughtout. Upasna is a very bright, talented girl. Her charming smile and endearing qualities make every guest, who walks-in the hotel, feel at home.
She is very warm and affectionate and takes care of guests as if it was her own home.

Ramada central Guragaon is become a home away from home for Max life emloyees.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiter and an excellant architecture. Every room is spaciuos and gives a good view of...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We recently had a Banquet Function here and I must say the food was simply great! The guests liked the buffet spread and praised the arrangements. The staff was very cordial and helpful. I would rate this as one of the best food experience in recent times. Ajay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ANSHU M, General Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
middx
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the last 2 days of a trip arranged through Travelspere.
Our party had a warm welcome on arrival.My husband and I had to wait for our rooms to be ready but that wasn't a problem.
A very helpful lady at the reception also said she would arrange a hair appt for me once I knew what time we were returning from our trip the following day.
We found the food to be just superb and waiters were courteous and helpful.
We were just settling down to wash and go to bed at 11.30pm when with no warning an Indian man let himself into our room with a swipe card.I was half dressed so hid in the bathroom and my husband dealt with him.He said he had been staying in our room and was looking for a cheque.We found nothing and he left.
I reported this incident to staff at the front office the next day.They assured me that the code on each swipe card is changed when there is a new occupant-if that's the case how did this man walk straight in having unlocked the door with his swipe card?
Even more worryingly we were not actually given a new code till our tour manager intervened.
We returned from our trip the following day and I went to the reception where they knew nothing of my hairdressing,no appointment had been made and they were unable to tell me exactly where I could go to get my hair done.Just that it's a 5 minute taxi ride to the marketThe roads were pretty gridlocked so I didn't bother.
Overall I would say that the service was excellent except for a few members of the Front Office team who,it seemed,couldn't care less about good customer service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jclaire
ANSHU M, General Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
It was indeed a great privilege to have you at Ramada Gurgaon Central. It was brought to our notice that there is a discrepancy in Service and security standards during your stay at RAMADA Gurgaon central .
We would like to extend a sincere apology with regards to the service and inconvenience caused . We apologize that your experience was anything below average than satisfying.
Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
It is our earnest hopes that you will give us another opportunity to serve you and we will be given another opportunity to cater to your requirements.
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The food is very good and staff is very friendly and professional. A lady called Upasana at the front desk greeted me every day and went out of her way to make feel at home and went out of her way to get in my mini bar the special drinks I requested. I definitely will come back

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ANSHU M, General Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Delhi
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great experience, full value for money. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. I will surely use their services again.
Above all its their employees at front office who make you feel like a king, they all are ever-ready to help you. They make you feel like as if you are at home only.
About food, its really yummicious and delicious, if i have to grade it on all parameters, i would definitely gave them full on full.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends