“Awesome sizzlers, helpful staff”
Review of Kobes Sizzlers - CLOSED

Kobes Sizzlers
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
New Delhi, India
“Awesome sizzlers, helpful staff”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were not sure what to expect from this restaurant when we first went to dine here. However, the first thing we noticed and liked was the politeness and helpfulness of the staff members. Some of the dishes listed in menu were not known to us and the waiter patiently explained each item and even agreed to have minor changes made so that it was more to our liking.

Prices are a bit on the higher side but after tasting the dishes we didnt really mind paying. Highly recommended for anyone who likes sizzlers.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Gagan A

“Yummy sizzlers”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Have visited this place couple of times and we simply love the sizzlers here. The food is good and they have a good variety in the menu as well. Have tried starters, sizzlers and drinks here and till now we havent been dissapointed with any of their dishes. Service is also decent. Though the price is on the higher side but its worth a visit once in a while.

• Visited July 2013
“Delightful Dinner”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I went to Kobe Sizzlers last week and I thought it to be a good experience altogether to dine in there. We were wandering in search for a good place for dinner and we came across this one.
As soon as we saw a place where we could have a good view of the toll plaza and the highway, we decided to sit there. Though the hosts were a bit cold to seat us there but we insisted.

Menu is great and offers a good range of courses with ample amount of food items in each one. I will say that prices were quite moderate. Drinks are amazing and some of them have such unique blend in them that you keep craving for more. Vegetarian Starters were great too. Especially, the potato wedges and that dip they served. Sizzlers disappointed. Though, I have never been a fan of sizzlers and my friends liked it too, but I think they could have done more justice to their specialty.

As far as the staff is concerned, they are highly professional. But, there seems to be a glitch in the system. They become quite ignorant at certain times and hesitant at certain items as if there is a catch in there somewhere.

In all, the experience was great and the place is definitely worth to dine in at least once.

• Visited November 2013
New Delhi, India
“Kobe sizzlers Gurgaon sizzle”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

To tell you the truth I am not particularly fond of sizzlers , I like to be "sozzled" more, Ha Ha!! But last weekend We happened to be at Ambience Mall and my wife suggested this place . Why not I thought !! I was not disappointed . After a cursory glance at the menu card and the messages displayed inside I sensed Steak sizzlers are their USP . I ordered one and was not disappointed. It was medium done with mashed potato with lots of vegetables. It was simply wonderful, quite a mouthful , in fact more than adequate for one hungry soul. Yes, beer is available . Reasonably priced, good ambiance and quite tasty ! Thumbs Up!!!

• Visited May 2013
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Average”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I’ve been to Kobe Sizzlers a couple of times. Though I find their sizzlers to be pretty good, I think the quantity is nowhere close to the price they charge.
As compared to this, Gola sizzlers serves a decent quantity, though they have a separate set of challenges. But, on the whole, it’s pretty decent.

• Visited February 2013