“Excellent Hospitality at Lemon Tree Premier,Gurgaon”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
Ranked #27 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
New Delhi, India
“Excellent Hospitality at Lemon Tree Premier,Gurgaon”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

That sums it up really. Our first stay here and not our last. We celebrated our Franchisee Meet on 21st June'14. Great choice of good, tasty food - very relaxing. Rooms large, roomy and immaculate. Team of Lemon Tree were amazing and very professional. The team were always smiling despite having such a workload.
Wishes
Atul Kumar

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The Lemon Tree, Gurgaon, is a great hotel for conferences an events. Being minutes away from the IGI Airport and having over 3000 square feet of meeting space is a great bonus for hosting events with out of town delegates. The event staff are top notch, always available to meet your needs in a professional manner. Event sales staff are thorough and offer excellent customer service. Management is inclusive, and it is obvious the entire venue works together as a team.

Thanks to Surendra & his team.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, May 12, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed there for a day and find it very relaxing property.The best part which i liked about Lemon tree was that they have hired people who are deaf and dumb but still they serve the guests with smile.Hats off to you on this!!
Food was average and service was quick,rooms were of decent size,good for business trips and yes this hotel has a small pool and spa....

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank poojakitu
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Lemon tree premier has become a home away from home for a business traveller like me. I had stayed here for more than 10 nights in my last 4 visits over a period of just last 2 months.
Its real value for money. The rooms are very spacious, silent, excellent in-room service, tidy house keeping in the entire hotel. I travel to many hotels in the country and abroad, believe me, the check-in and check out service is one of the best in lemon tree premier-Gurgaon. They have a wide variety of food menu and my favourite is FISH N CHIPS. I am a firm believer that it is staff which makes your stay comfortable not the premium facilities. Lemon tree premier has all the required facilities like Gym, swimming pool but in addition they also have a great team of front desk people. Preethi, Gaurav, Veeransh, Pushpankar, all are too good and make your stay comfortable. My special thanks to all of them and i definitely look forward for my next stay. In addition to all the above, the location of this hotel is excellent and you have many food courts adjacent with in few metres from this hotel like Bikanerwala, Mainland china, Mc donald, KFC, Starbucks, Pizza hut. However i have one dislike for this hotel, i.e their choice of TV Channels is very few and louzy. Except this, stay at this hotel is an amazing experience because of staff and their service.

Room Tip: i prefer to stay at higher floors like 4th. Less noisy.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 1, 2014

Dehradun, India
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed at Lemon Tree Gurgaon for a day during business my trip to Delhi. A medium size hotel @ the business hub but provided a great value for money and amenities that can match offering from any big hotel of Delhi. As a frequent business traveler I get opportunity to stay in different hotels in India and abroad. This hotel meat my expectation and I look forward to stay again. I stayed at 4th floor of the hotel and most wonderful thing is that the east was completely open and enjoyed the sunrise from my bed. One can get an outstanding view of the city landscape from room. Had breakfast and dinner in this hotel. I enjoyed both. Staff including people at the front desk were well groomed and ever helpful. A great stay indeed!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the eastern side gives an outstanding view of sunrise.

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Generally, people write reviews after their visit is over but I am writing this as an interim review; will share my final thoughts again after my check out.

I have been to different properties of Lemontree in Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Chennai during my business or personal trips. It has always been a good experience with the Lemontree brand :))

Currently, I am staying at Lemontree Premier, City Center, Sector- 29, Gurgaon on a long business travel of almost 5 weeks. This is going to be my longest stay at a Lemontree hotel. So far so good and I hope it continues till my Check out next month.

Some of the very pleasant moments at the hotel so far...:)

++ The Chefs - For the first week of my stay, I did not get Mangoes in the Cafe either in the Buffet or in the A-la-carte dishes. Summers in India are incomplete without Mangoes! So I asked the Chefs Naresh & Ashish if they could arrange the same. They promised me that they will definitely serve me Mangoes. Next day onwards, I was served Mangoes by the Chef himself! It was a moment of delight as I had been longing for Mangoes for quite some time. Also, the Chefs are very approachable and always give option to ask for dishes customized to my taste. Thank you Chef Naresh and Ashish for taking care of my basic requirements of Food :)

++ FnB - I usually work in very odd shift schedule hours but Sandeep, Ravinder & Om took care of serving me food etc. 24x7 with a smile on their face!

++ Front Office - My experience at the Front Desk for billing etc. has been seamless, thanks to Gaurav!

++ House Keeping - The staff especially Prakash & Avdesh are always ready to service!

However, I do have some concerns too…:((

-- TV – It is quite surprising that a branded hotel like Lemontree does not have DTH service for the TVs in their rooms. It is quite distressing because even small budget hotels equip their rooms with TVs having DTH set top boxes. This hotel has Cable TV Channels in a very limited number & that too of poor signal quality. The Channel list is not updated either so you keep on searching for the desired channel. I did not find channels of my choice and missed watching my usual programs during this long stay at the hotel. For those who love to watch TV during their free time at the hotel, this Lemontree hotel would not be a good choice.

-- Pool – I opted for a room on 1st floor so that I may use the Pool regularly. Although, I could see the hotel staff cleaning the pool sometimes but the day I used it for the first time, it was stinking & dirty. After the swim I caught Cold & slight Fever. I have not used it after that and would consider using it on the same day when it is cleaned. Also, the pool does not offer adequate privacy and people doing labor at rooftops of buildings under construction opposite to the hotel keep gazing at the poolside. Not a comfortable experience with the Pool so far.

-- Misuse – During an interim billing, I came to know that someone had used my Room’s telephone for some personal call to a mobile number. The amount was reflecting in my account but was waived off upon my complaint. It is not about the money thing but I’m more worried about the misuse of phone in my name. It was surprising because I always use my mobile for calling. After that incident, I always put my room on DND whenever I’m not at the hotel. I still do not know who misused my room telephone for personal use. Additionally, the WiFi access at the hotel uses very easy to crack Login method of Room number and Guest last name. There is no secure password for the guests & they cannot change it either so their individual WiFi access can be easily misused which worries me sometimes for the sake of increasing Cyber crimes these days.

-- Somewhat Expensive Food – The Food at the Café & for In Room Dining is very highly priced. They recently revised their Food Menu prices even further up. I think for Room Guests, the prices should remain fixed throughout their stay period as they would have budgeted their travel accordingly. Increasing the prices in the middle of their stay period does not sound fair to me.

Overall, this is a great Hotel to stay for longer durations. The staff people are very friendly & would do whatever they can to serve the guests with a smile :)))

Room Tip: Choose rooms on 1st floor if you want to be near the Spa & the Pool. Choose rooms on higher floo...
1 Thank Bhupesh_Arora
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Our interaction with Lemon Tree wasn't for business or for a night stay. Infact, we selected Lemon Tree to celebrate our daughter's first birthday.

After being slightly discouraged by most other venues in the vicinity either on the price aspect or the minimum headcount aspect, we reached Lemon Tree Premier to see if they could accommodate a small gathering of 30 people.

Basic infra apart, a hotel is typically as good as its staff. From the minute we walked in, all we've received was a facilitative approach. Now that our event is done, I will even say that they made it their personal agenda to make our special occassion 'glitter'.

While it helped that we tried to keep our requests reasonable, must say that "no" doesn't really exist in their dictionary. We are short of words to explain the extra mile they went to. From the waiters, restaurant / buffet manager, Mr Kala / Pranay and their team all made the celebration an event we will never forget.

And the best part is that they helped us transform an apt sized pub area into a child's birthday with whole-hearted support.

The snacks and food was plentiful, delightfully served and super tasty. The service was befitting the hotel & occassion and the approach was we-will-take-care. It was such good value-for-money with an 'uncomparable WOW factor' that had even our guests raving about the celebration,

A very deep thank you to the entire team (even the unnamed) for the memories you created for us !

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank pyramid7799
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience.