“Good hotel worth the price - great location for exploring Gurgaon” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
Ranked #25 of 227 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
London, United Kingdom
“Good hotel worth the price - great location for exploring Gurgaon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is not a luxury hotel but a business hotel so that means - great prices, good service, good selection of Indian and Western food (With some far east food tossed in for good measure). Great wifi connection - nice bar cheap beer prices - clean and well appointed room - biggest flat screen tv I ever had in any hotel (lots of English and other language channels).

Hotel is walking distance from Leisure Valley park (could see the dancing waters and light show from my room), walking distance from Kingdom of Dreams, walking distance from a entertainment area with tons of places to eat Mc Donalds to fancy Indian Brands, camel rides, grocery stores, just everything you could possibly need.

Bad points - the hotel needs a proper travel desk as most times they just booked a Taxi and all of the drivers I had were rubbish except for the Lemon Tree dedicated drivers for there cars.

Would I book again - yeah - would I suggest staying here - why not... but remember its not the Ritz its just a very good clean and well appointed hotel.

Room Tip: choose a upper floor room facing Leisure Valley so you can watch the water and light show from your...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager – Gurgaon Region

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband booked a room to celebrate my birthday at this hotel and we were here for a few hours. To our surprise nancy did all arrangments right from flower decoration to my favorate cake without our information. The service and staff here is so great that they invited us to their coffee shop to celebrate my birthday.we were amazed to see the warmth and care by the staff. My husband alone could never make my day so special at any other place.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration and especially to restaurant team.

Bangalore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed here just for 1 day.....the best part is the courteous and smiling staff....room was good enough....location is very near to lots of food joints......in short,was worth the expenses beared by your wallet.

• Stayed February 2014

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Hospitality is something you observe right from the time we step at the porch. Its a warm welcome which greets you. Having done a couple of business trips here, I am assured by Nancy that my clients are in good hands. Food is great and the décor and setup is serene, needless to mention. Location is a huge plus point having good options to dine

Room Tip: take the corner room away from lift

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

my stay at this hotel had been great. more than the brand i felt touched by services. stayed for 3 days and every staff members specially nancy was concerned about my well being. not much of the hotels i have seen taking personal care of the guest.

Perth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stayed at The Lemon Tree Premier in Gurgaon on two separate occasions in February while doing business in India. It is relatively simple but the rooms are large and airy, everything I needed was available and worked. It is not luxurious but very clean and comfortable - smells of Lemons! Remember that you are in India and don't expect it to be like a large premium international hotel. There is a small outdoor swimming pool on the first floor with a patio area for relaxing. There is 24 hour dining and breakfast was always reasonable. I found the staff very attentive and courteous, but maybe lacking experience of "western" expectations and ways....but remember you are in India.
This is not the hotel to stay in if you are paying a short visit to Old or New Delhi and want to do sightseeing. It is 35 kilometres away from the Rajpat and Connaught Square area (I did, however, walk 10 minutes to the IFFCO Chowk Metro station and took the Metro into Chandi Chowk Market (central part of Old Delhi) - it cost me 23 Rupees each way and took 45-50 mins).
Right outside the hotel is a fantastic entertainment area with shops, restaurants, pubs with everything from KFC to Chinese, Asian, Italian and a few very good Indian restaurants - go to DIWAN and 21 GUN SALUTE. Pay a visit to the DOWNTOWN Pub too.
All in all a very decent hotel sitting at top end of Indian hotels while maybe lacking the scale, luxury and price of the international premium alternatives (which are usually located so you cannot go out for a walk or visit external restaurants and pubs - without a taxi ride).

1 Thank FairCityFrasie
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Good ambience, impressive and clean room at reasonable pricing. Could improve on service levels at the Citrus restaurant and services like airport pick up. Would recommend to my friends and associates.