Lemon Tree Premier 1, Gurugram
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$143
Westin.com
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$266
Hotels.com
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$78
$62
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$157
$133
$67
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$137
$133
  • Restaurant
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$82
$72
$88
$67
Agoda.com
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$220
$188
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsleisure valleycitrus cafekingdom of dreamsexcellent servicevalue for moneyspecial thanksdecent hotelservice staffamazing foodin room diningbusiness tripcoffee shopbreakfast spreadexcellent staynice experienceindian foodpleasant stay
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Good ambience, impressive and clean room at reasonable pricing. Could improve on service levels at the Citrus restaurant and services like airport pick up. Would recommend to my friends and associates.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Well built edifice with clean rooms however staffed by poorly trained and unprofessional staff at every level. We had requested a hotel pickup. This never materialized with no explanation to our rather frantic appeals from the airport. Delhi has a rather dubious reputation for safety so would warn international and other vulnerable travelers to avoid this chain. On arrival at the roadside we were encouraged to take our luggage with no help to the front door. There was no management to hear our complaints let alone rectify them. The staff are poorly trained, unsupervised and sadly not supported. Had they been given a modicum of training in attitude and reliability I think this hotel would be reasonable. For the present I feel sorry for the staff and their guests who have both been quite abandoned by the management. Though marginally cheaper than the deluxe hotels while in India would urge travelers to avoid this group for now

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marcobatuta
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 1, Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay and causing you inconvenience.

We have noted your comments and have attempted to reach you over phone or email. However, we have been unable to trace you through your TripAdvisor id. Please do write to me with your contact details at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I would personally call you to understand your feedback better.

Best regards,

Abhisekh Bairagi
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Gurgaon in a crazy mixture of new buildings and wasteland. The Lemon Tree hotel looks over a big carpark with wasteland beyond. But the service was excellent. What particularly impressed me was that at 10pm I wanted to use the printer in the 'business centre' but it didn't work. Immediately somebody was available to look at it, sort it out and let me get on with my work. And all the printing was free! In most hotels it might have got fixed the following day sometime.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is my second time stay in Leisure valley Lemon tree. The hotel rooms are neat and comfortable to stay. The hotel staff is extremely helpful and friendly. This is in leisure valley where there are multiple restaurants to taste food from different cuisines. The lemon tree chef is very helpful in providing the kind of food that we require with any additions and exclusions to the same. Special thanks to the incharge, Nancy who take very good care of me when I fell sick in Gurgaon with no family around.

Lemon Tree is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. Thank you very much for making my stay so pleasant

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank KiranmaiPatwari
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 1, Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration and especially to restaurant team.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,

Abhishek Bairagi
Hotel General Manager – Gurgaon Region

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Spent one night-plus at this property on our way back home to the States and left with mixed feelings. The potential is there for the hotel to truly deliver the goods, and the hotel management needs to recognize that an unhappy customer is not going to live by the hotel's empty words of promise. The transfer chauffeur did not show up at the airport and I had to call the hotel to find out his whereabouts. This person was really not a chauffeur but just a young man hired to drive the hotel car; he was totally bereft of a professional attitude and did not even bother to come out the car to help with the unloading. What a turnoff! The next day, the room went totally unattended to, with used towels and unkempt beds remaining as is; even the complimentary bottles of water had not been replenished. Thus, the second night's room-charge was a total loss, with absolutely no compensation from the management except for the "assurance" that they would make our stay comfortable the next time around. One thing, though, I will say and that is that, besides the convenient location of the hotel, the front-desk staff and bellboy are to be commended. The attached restaurant is decent, too.

Room Tip: Make sure that breakfast is included in your room-tariff and that airport transfers are clearly spelled out to suit your needs. Ask for a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. We are happy to know you found our location convenient and close to the airport. I however, apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the cab driver who had come to receive you. We apologize for the inconvenience you faced with him. For all airport and local transfers, we have a reputed local vendor who provides us cabs. The cab drivers are routinely groomed to engage with guests and assist them in line with the pre-defined standards at Lemon Tree, post your comment appropriate corrective action has been taken and all drivers have been re-briefed to ensure that Lemon Tree standards and service consistency is always maintained.

We have also noted your feedback about our housekeeping services. We could not contact you to obtain permission to enter your room which was on ‘Do Not Disturb’ as your mobile phone was out of reach and thus the in-room amenities could not be replaced. We are however, relooking at our processes to accommodate such situations. We do hope to handle this better in future.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Abhisekh Bairagi
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.