“Friendly staff & Excellent Service at Gurgoan Lemontree”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
Ranked #27 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hyderabad, India
“Friendly staff & Excellent Service at Gurgoan Lemontree”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed here first time for a week period along with my colleague ..... it was awesome. The Hotel staff hospitality is very good especially Mr.Jagan, Mr.Veeransh (Frount Desk), Ms. Tanveen & others at Restaurant. Actually the moment you enter the hotel and till the check out , the Hotel staffs are taking care well always asking about your stay needs and the comfort levels. I really appreciate the efforts made by the hotel management to make good comfort for the customers. Also an advantages is this hotel is located at beautiful place nearby Food Courts and 25 Min drive from Airport.

Once again I appreciate lemon tree Gurgoan staff for their good service and Special appreciation to Mr.Jagan who interacted with me more (Jagan is one of the Charming Staff at Front Desk). Certainly I will be staying again and I will recommend the hotel to my Friends.
NOTE : I strongly recommending to the Hotel management to replace all the Old Towels in the Wash Rooms ( Very dirty and looks hard).-

Room Tip: Room No 301 is Very Good
2 Thank sdlenin
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Towel quality: we apologize for the quality of towels not meeting your expectations. We have re-briefed our housekeeping team to follow predefined processes and ensure towels placed in rooms are fresh and clean as per the Lemon tree standards. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Abhisekh Bairagi
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 25, 2013

from the very moment you enter the hotel and till the check out you have people around you asking your stay need. Efforts to make you comfortable can easily be seen through out the hotel. i appreciate lemon tree for providing opportunity to physically challenged people and mark my word, they can make your day with that enthusiastic smile. menu selection is good and they can prepare something special for you if wish to.

Room Tip: ask for higher floor room leisure valley facing.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank askpawan
Kathmandu, Nepal
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have been staying in Lemon Tree Premier for many of my visits in Gurgaon. Excellent Hotel - clean, pleasant and perfect! Very friendly staff too. Good Location. Excellent Service.
I will definitely being staying again! I recommend the hotel to all.

2 Thank Deepak21511
Chennai
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed here only for one night, but its awesome. The ambiance is very good and its in a very polite location. It took hardly 30 minutes to reach from airport ofcourse in the late evening and early morning around 8.00. Not sure if there will be traffic in peak hours.
The hospitality is very good. In fact I went to a wrong address, but the hotel offered free ride to reach them. Appreciate it much.

Every thing was good and quick, right from chech-in, check out, room service. I faced problem connecting to wi-fi(it was my ignorance) but, still they immediately sent a tech even in the mid-night to solve the issue. Super good.

One downside is, I guess there is no remote to control the temperature, or may be I din't find one and was lazy to ask in the middle of the sleep.

Restaurant was good. breakfast has a wide variety. It serves the taste of both Indian food and western food. Good choices.

The rooms are good and spacious and there is lemon fresh every where :)

1 Thank Jayawin J
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

•Air conditioning: we do not use AC remotes in our hotels. As a standard procedure we maintain cooling at 23 degrees in the public areas of the hotel and 22 degrees in the rooms. The cut-off in all rooms is 25 degrees. The room temperature can manually be regulated only between the ranges of 18-25 degrees by a guest which you felt was cold. We are sorry you were uncomfortable because of this.

Best regards,

Abhisekh Bairagi
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Ayutthaya, Thailand
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Received very quick replies even before I started my stay on the inquiries I made & confirmed on air port pick up & drop off. Although my stay is only for one night the hotel staff was very friendly & even with the check out on V hours for my onward flight, the staff has packed my breakfast to take away. The hotel is very clean, staff is very friendly & provide pleasurable stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank SamanthaKulasinghe
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 17, 2013

It happened to be the first time I was visiting gurgaon.My company booked me at Lemontree premiere.I was fortunate to stay here.I used to leave around 8 from the hotel and specially loved the lavish breakfast which gave me enough energy to work the whole day.The person who used to refresh my room was very friendly.All the services were at their best and would surely come back to this hotel and will also recommend all my friends to stay at this hotel.

Thanx a lot lemontree for such warm service........

Room Tip: Room on the Leisure valley side facing kingdom of dreams...
1 Thank mandytherocker
UK
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have been staying in the Lemon Tree for almost 1 year on and off, all I can say the service gets better and better. Staff are wonderful and helpful.
Chef is top cooks anything you desire and to your taste.
I strongly recommend anyone coming to India to stay in Lemon Tree and experience the stay!!
Ask for Vikrant Verma he will personally look after you!

• Stayed September 2012