“Just about value for money”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
Ranked #25 of 234 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Patiala, India
“Just about value for money”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

location is good situated in the middle of things,close to Kingdom of dreams,but sometimes get quite messy with traffic congestions due to the market parkings in front of the hotel.The Hotel doesnt have its own parking and one has to use the paid parking of the market in front of the Hotel.The service staff is welcoming and refreshing,but the reception sometimes seems to b over busy with work.The buffet breakfast at citrus cafe is excellent.The Management is cooperative,the late check out request was honoured without fuss.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sapan_Aggarwal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed February 15, 2012

My business associates from South Africa and I (from Chennai) stayed at Lemon Tree Premiere at Gurgaon in Feb 2012;
We liked the chirpy and bright rooms & the courteous, attentive and smiling service.
We got transport at short notice; the response for request for pick-up from the place of our meetings were very quick, and the cars came on time! All the time!
Check-in/check-out was quick, without hassles.
That was the good part. Now not-so-good :
The similar-looking two entrances was a little confusing, and I thought the Security guys could have been a little more courteous in guiding me to the right entrance when I checked in.
I WAS ALSO DISAPPOINTED THAT I HAD TO PARK MY CAR IN A PAID PARKING LOT OPPOSITE THE HOTEL; THIS IS PROBABLY THE FIRST TIME EVER I PARKED MY CAR IN A PUBLIC PARKING AND PAYING FOR IT WHEN I WAS A GUEST IN THE HOTEL !

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Jaishankarb
TarunSathyaLakhanpal, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. May I apologize for us not meeting your expectations during your recent stay at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon

We will look into training our security staff to provide efficient services in the future.

Hotels in this sector of Gurgaon come with limited parking space and the open parking space is mandated and controlled by the Government to ensure uniform parking. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Do give us another opportunity to make your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels memorable and please email me the details of your reservation at Vaibhav.mittal@lemontreehotels.com so that I can handle it personally.

With best regards,
Yours sincerely,

Vaibhav Mittal
Hotel General Manager-Gurgaon Region
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
New Delhi, India
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I recently organised reception party for my Brother at Lemon tree. It was a great experience, a neat and clean hotel with some great service and delicious food. My sincere thanks goes to everyone in F&B service specially Samsher,Azad and Ashish. Food was great, hot and tasty, Chef Vikramjeet thank you so much for this great cullinary experience , please convery my thanks to all kitchen team.
Surely i will be back and spread good feedback about you guys.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Deep1234
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I recently visted the city and had the pleasure of visiting your hotel it was a very plesurable experiance the staff were fantastic especially in the resturant and bar they were very good and kind, very helpfull indeed. The manager on shift was also very helpfull and attentive as new to the city he gave us a good recomendation that complemeted our night very well many thanks to him i think so his name was samsher if my memory is correct. thanks guys very good experiance couldnt have asked for a better atmosphere and friendly people made me feel more at home thanks!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SMayV
New Delhi, India
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I had been to lemon tree with my wife to celebrate her birthday. we had a party of 9 people all together. we sat in the bar behind the lobby, had few drinks over there played some pool game. The service in the bar was really very nice.
We went to the restaurant after that. they have nicely set our table. The service in the restaurant was really very nice. The food was great with great ambiance. My wife loved their Mushroom soup. We all loved their delicious extra ordinary brownie. The server was very friendly. sorry couldn't catch his name. But Restaurant Manager Shamsher had been very nice to us. Very friendly guy with full of knowledge about the local area. They were doin buffet as well but we did not have a look. awesome experience.
Keep it up Guys
Will visit soon with more friends

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Nirvy
Pune, India
Reviewed February 4, 2012

A very fine Business Hotel. I stayed for 1 night at the Hotel and found it worth for stay for my next time trips to Delhi. The staff is quite co-operative and the Hotel food quality is nice. Rooms are clean and room service also is fast and quite freindly.

Room Tip: Strongly recommended !!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank vivek n
S
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is my second stay here and we are just loving it. The rooms are very good, clean and comfortable, breakfast spread is excellent and the hotel has many surprises to brighten up the day. However what makes the hotel stand out are the people, who go out of their way to make the experience refreshingly different. From the chef who personally checks at your table if he can make something that you would like for breakfast, the people who went out of the way to keep my daughter happy to the IT support who magically got a piece of cable that was not readily available.

I would highly recommend lemon tree as a place to stay whether traveling on work or on vacation.

• Stayed January 2012