“"Avoid Sohna Road spa"”

Blue Terra Spa Gurgaon
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Terra Spa is a contemporary spa that offers Ayurvedic as well as holistic therapies to its guests. With modern interiors and amenities like steam bath, showers, clean and well appointed therapy rooms, and well trained therapists, Blue Terra Spa offers unmatched value at reasonable prices. Blue Terra Spa offers a range of body massages, scrubs, face therapies and short therapies and is already a leading spa in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Our guest are primarily corporate workers, expats working in India and at times foreign tourists looking for body and mind relaxation at reasonable prices.
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I must admit my experience at Blue Terra Spa up until today has been a very pleasant one. I hitherto had used the DLF Phase IV spa. Pleasant reception, good masseuses and very nice therapies made the experience very comfortable and rejuvenating. The foot ritual before massage and tea/nuts after massage were wonderful touches.

This has been spoilt completely t by my experience at their new branch on Sohna Road today. Just went for a Balinese massage. And everything from start to end was a forgettable experience. I would rate it well below average had it not been for my previous experiences at the other office. No foot ritual (the masseuse later claimed she forgot!! Well..at least I remembered). The massage was average, certainly not bad but towards the end, consisted of a lot of hair pulling and weird, never before seen, massage strokes to the neck that did nothing to release tension or bring comfort. To add to it, the ambience was quite bad due to the loud voice of someone talking outside the room constantly through the massage. Icing on the cake was no tea/nuts upon payment. I was about to leave when I noticed a used tea cup (from a previous customer) and had to ask for mine!

I would have let any one of the above experiences go as an exception but all of them together made me regret trying this new place. I would recommend not trying this place until they get their act together. You will leave quite unhappy.

Rahul

10  Thank RahulB123
BlueTerraSpa, General Manager at Blue Terra Spa Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Mr RahulB,
We would like to thank you for your kind words along with your frank feedback. We work hard to ensure same experience at all our outlets. We must have lacked in our efforts somewhere that led to your unpleasant experience at one of our spas.
It indeed is a lapse on our part that Foot Ritual was not performed before the therapy as well as that Green Tea was not served post the therapy.
We have immediately taken steps to review all pre-therapy and post-therapy processes being followed at all our outlets.
We had seeded the Sohna Road team with experienced therapists to ensure that we deliver same Blue Terra experience that gives as a great repeat rate. To ensure delivery of same experience we have also initiated re-training of all therapists at Sohna Road outlet to ensure all therapy SOPs are followed in entirety.

We regret your experience at Blue Terra, and request you to please provide us another opportunity to serve you again and exceed your expectations.

Best regards, Blue Terra

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had a wonderful experience. Booked for my friend and myself. Rooms were ready by the time we arrived. The guy at reception was quite helpful, helped us choose the therapies. The therapist was excellent. She did not talk much but knew her job perfectly well.
Room and shower area were absolutely neat and clean. Green Tea served after the therapy was fabulous.
The shopping complex, which houses this spa, is not great but the spa definitely had an upmarket feel to it at very reasonable prices.
All in all, great experience. Highly recommended.

9  Thank Savy K
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Went to this place today.first of all very hard to locate its exact location as its tucked on the corner of fifth floor of building and there are no markings. Guy on the reception was quite helpful and finally was moved to the spa room. But here the dissappontement begins. Things were old and gross. Pot to soak the legs was broken and unnoticed and water was Alli over the room. I was told to change the room, but ac was too high and couldn't be lowered. Massage was quite decent but strokes could be quite better. Time to get steam , steam cabinet was broken and need to change the room again for shower and steam. I was like roaming in my bathing gown all over the collidors of spa. The little treat of green tea and nuts was good gesture. Guys you charge a fortune at least maintain the standard and provide equal amounts of quality as well.

7  Thank Ricky K
BlueTerraSpa, General Manager at Blue Terra Spa Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear Mr Ricky
We thank you for visitng Blue Terra Spa and for your frank feedback.

We regret that we could not provide you the experience that we pride ourselves on. We spend a lot of effort and time on maintenance as well as training of our staff to deliver a rejuvenating experience to our guests. Clearly we were not at our usual service standards at the time of your visit. We regret that we had to change your roam becuase of an accidental crack in foot soaking bowl, and then fuse trip in steam generator. It was really a bad co-incidence. We apologise for not meeting your expectations.

We apologise and invite you to provide us another opportunity to deliver world class rejuventating experience to you.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Called and booked massages for three of us on the day and was incredibly impressed. Massage much better than the one I had in the hotel and a third of the price! Don't be put off by the surrounding mall when you arrive, this is a wee oasis of calm and we are going back in two days! Highly recommended!

8  Thank Spanna27
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Good Spa, very relaxing. The lady was trained and experienced, she knew her job well. Overall very good experience. Liked the discount he offered without asking.
Will visit again.