“IN LOVE WD LEISURE INN”

Leisure Inn West Gurgaon
Ranked #38 of 253 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Firstly I like to thank MR.SUMIT(Manager) who gave best price 2 us and 4 making my stay and sister wedding event PERFECT...He is vry helpful n polite...n gave us evrythng more thn we xpect...THANKS ALOTT MR.SUMIT...

We stayed at the hotel from 12th to 16th jun 2014....I booked 8 rooms for my family on 3rd floor..The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were lavish.The suites given to us was simply awesome...The food was also OUTSTANDING,the morning breakfast had lots n lots of varities...we experienced grt hospitality during our stay..

Would like to thank the entire staff for making my sister mehandi function a rememberable one... da banquet was so spacious wd all amenites...I must say it is one of da BEST BANQUET in gurgaon...da banquet food was AWESUM...da service was XCELLENT.. da whole banquet staff was POLITE.. special thanks to:
MR.JITENDRE : Banquet Manager (vry polite and helpful)
MR.MAHESH : Banquet Chef (xcellent food)
MR.SANTOSH,MR.VIJENDRE,MR.AKSHAY,MR.SANDEEP ( BEST service staff n bartender)
THANKS ALOTTT for making my event lovable and memorable...

Now coming to the stay we received a very humble welcome.
We got our room cards from front desk managers MR.VIVEK and MR.DINESH(both were vry helpful n polite)......we were escorted to the room by MR.VIJAY KUMAR and MR.PRADEEP KUMAR...He gave us a detailed tour of the hotel to make our stay more comfortable.he gave us ample amount of time on my request.

Da room service is xcellent...da room service is available 24*7...
Da cleaning staff was also best... i would like to thnks MR.SANJAY( Cleaning staff) he is vry polite..

The arrangements made by BANQUET STAFF n MR.SUMIT for my sister mehandi function was far above my expectations.would like to thank him once again...

THANKS ALOTT LEISURE INN.....

Room Tip: SUITE NO.304 is the best suite on 3rd floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
KshitijDeopujari, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are also delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went for Breakfast. Had a nice experience except the restaurant manager, who was very rude, rigid, unprofessional, unpleasant, wish we had not met him at first instant. Rest restaurant staff is real good, polite, special mention of Mr. Kamlesh who was taking great care of all guest including us. food was good, spread was reasonable , ambiance both outdoor & indoor was good, clean & green.

Room Tip: Avoid Restaurant Manager.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Xhitij, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

I apologise to you with reference to the feedback concerning our Restaurant Manager, the matter has been taken up very seriously and corrective measure at our end have been taken to ensure that no guest from our hotel carries such an experience

We are also delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services of the rest of the stewarding staff have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Was traveling on business to Gurgaon and stayed at Leisure Inn for 2 nights and the stay and service was very comfortable.

The hotel is located in sector 14, on the main old Delhi-Gurgaon highway and was convenient for me to travel in and around Gurgaon. The rooms are clean, neat and well equipped (free mineral water, mini-bar, safe, cordless phone, study table). I was here in peak of summer (47C temperatures!) and found the AC very comfortable for sleep and work.
Found the Indian food very tasty and they had a good choice of veg and non-veg food.

On the last day of my trip I fell sick, and requested the staff to get me medicines and they were more than helpful to go the nearest market and arrange medicines for me. My booking plan also had a late checkout (4pm) hence I could easily rest and get back home.

The price, service and room quality makes me rate this place 4 out 5

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed with my family in 2 rooms. Ordered some chicken in the Bar and Restaurant and found a stapler pin and lodged a complaint. They served one more plate and one more stapler pin found again. Very careless hospitality and no serious action taken on. Generous lip courtesy and only show off............ horrible experience. Rooms vacated in 1 day and shifted to Delhi.

Chandra Shekar

Room Tip: Don't recommend

Dear Guest,

I apologies for the inconvenience you had experienced during your meal at the hotel, we have taken a very serious note of your feedback. The matter was discussed with our Chef and F&B Manager, Corrective steps have been taken up to ensure that these type of lapses are not repeated again.

We value your patronage and I hope you will give us one more opportunity to serve you again in near future..

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Went to this place for dinner on Saturday night, though the food was good but the portions are very small. its so surprising that they don't serve large bottles / pitcher of beers...

After done with the dinner i went to take my car out of parking, told the security guard to remove car which was blocking my way to reverse... to the surprise, he asked me to take the key of that blocking car & remove it myself.

finally after going on the reception, the manger came himself & removed that car...

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Xhitij, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you with us at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I apologies for the inconvenience you had with the Valet service at the Hotel and also with the size of food portion you had ordered during your meal.

I would like to inform you that these are not our service standards and we have taken up your feedback very seriously and I assure you that all corrective measures have been taken at our end to ensure that it does not happen again to any guest.

I hope you will give us one more opportunity to serve you better and meet and exceed you expectations.

Let me assure you that we do take a serious note of all the guest concerns and issues and take corrective measures immediately so that same mistakes are not repeated again.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Large room, Very clean. 4 start property at a price of 3 star. Rooms and decor was good. Very god food with plenty of options. We were vegetarians. Were travelling from Haridwar. I was on business cum holidays trip with my family. We were 4 of us.

Small complain about the bed. It was not that comfortable as they have 2 separate beds kept together.

Front desk and restaurant staff were very cooperative and helpful.

Location is also good. Very near to Sham Sweets a popular Mthaiwala in Gurgaon. A small swimming pool at the rooftop.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with reference to the large bedded room request of yours which we were unable to provide.

We are delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I went to Gurgaon to attend a workshop and stayed here for about a week in room 207. From the moment I arrived till I checked out, it was a great experience. Room was very nice, neat, spacious with small touches, which made it unique in few ways. For example, foldable night reading lamps on both side of bed, a full length wooden couch (well sort of) by the window, etc. The hotel serves very good breakfast with a good range and would customize to your taste (e.g., parantha). They have an open space with large screen TV if you feel like breathing fresh air with your drink of choice while you watch a match and decompress after a long day at workshop.
The dinner is also very good, I liked it. On the second last day when I was running out of supplies, I asked if laundry could wash and give me clothes at 6am, without any hesitation they said yes. And I gave them clothes at midnight. So they would do whatever it takes to ensure they are taking care of their patrons. The waiters at the restaurant are very helpful and courteous and proactive. And as I foodie, I greatly appreciated it. So I would surely recommend Leisure Inn and would stay here whenever I visit Gurgaon next. Hope this helps.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Xhitij, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014